Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Yay! My first pally.

edit: Hipster race/gender?

I was thinking Hucow would be a funny, strange name for a tauren female, but I wouldn't want anyone to get confused. Trying to think of something really, really strange for belf too, but am coming up with nothing.

Suggestions? If you have any, just pm me, as I don't want to hijack the thread.

Let's get weird!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

female cow would deffinately be biss race / gender . as for the name thats totaly up to u . udders would be kindah funny imo.

Got the name Udders freed up! Then I got to thinking; it might be too mainstream for a femcow. 186/192 Udders are tauren (no f2ps though :)), so no one would be looking for the blood elf with the cow name. Moohaha!

Let's face it. I am incapable of making decisions. My heart says tauren, but my my mind says belf. My stomach says pizza, but it doesn't understand twinking at all. Anyway Udders inc!

belf named udders

Is that a thumbs up, or a thumbs down? I don't understand — too cliché?

edit: I'm tying to min/max the weirdness here.

still waiting on kibbies to post those screan shots from our semi mades a couple days ago. >.< to bad u cant tag ppl like u can in facebook .

This is all I got, they can't beat your amazing drawings
If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?

Bend is wearing a nice black snuggie

Let's get some arenas going after Call to arms!

Really wish you guys were alliance. Been wanting to roll an ally enhance shaman. With the right gear I'm pretty sure it could reach 100% hit rating on white hits.

yeah skill patch would be so nice to have horde side . and definately we will have to do some arenas feetsies. i could probably play on my mage :)

I might join you guys... maybe. Warlock, Mage... monk... Enh Shaman... I might just go fury warrior and show off my skills (Warriors and Monks = The way to show off your internet epeen because you're playing the worst classes who don't have heals, and actually do good somehow.)

If that's the way you feel, you'll probably fit right in on BWL, where FoTM is always out of style. We are might actually have to start assigning healer duties due to the number of mage and warrior alts.

I might roll a healer on bwl any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread