Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

In the spirit of this thread, I must say that yesterday I swore off playing Dp. It's the new 5.1Hpal. You just run around bubbled and bubbling and tearing it up. It's fun for a round, but way too OP. Do we think if I switch spec I can get a more challenging priest experience? Because I'd like to still bubble for us when we need it.

What say ye?

What are bubbles at right now? Yea for sure, a well played holy would be great. You still get bubble, it's just not insane. Plus an extra cc.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

kk, I'll respec to holy. Was gonna do it when the servers go up in two minutes, but then I read that blizz just hot fixed Shield Slam +25% :p

So obviously I'm gonna go try that first ^.^

See ya'll in the gulch in a min!

I play as holy 90 percent of time,tbh it is much funner than disc because it is kinda weaker.Chastise is op though if used right.Chastise,arcane torrent,mind control,fear bomb combo can make an enemy healer cry.And many more uses of chastise.Plus a 6 sec cd on bubble makes you think and analyze rather than just mindlessly spam it.Disc may be better than holy in premades and arenas,but it is so godawfully boring,that it was like a torture playing it for me.I am thinking about trying shadow just for lolz,why not?

Ok, just did my first game as Holy. I'm definitely not as versatile, but it feels "truer" to what a priest class should be imo: low dmg, decent heals. I was surprised by Chastise, it's not bad. Seems like an odd choice for Blizz to give a priest yet another CC (especially at such a low lvl) but hey, I'll take it if I can't have my Penance (definitely missed Penance).

Agree with you Potatoez, in just one wsg it became clear I couldn't spam bubble, AND I LIKED IT :) You do have to think, or at least have an element of longterm planning in your rotation, and that's a nice challenge. As far as the amount of dmg the bubble absorbed, I'm not seeing difference worth caring about between the two specs. But then again, I'm not one of those players who scrounge for 50 health here and there so, ymmv. Both bubbles were sitting around 1200 in wsg.

All in all, no more running in and chopping through an efc. But somehow that feels right for the class. Now comes the part where I try to learn to play it :p

im down for some kurzens . would also like to try out emberstrife raid.

Sun, spec shadow and give those 24s a taste of their own medicine!

Or just spam mind flay on the bastards...

Sun, spec shadow and give those 24s a taste of their own medicine!

Or just spam mind flay on the bastards...

Once chemodin and I leveled nelf priests as shadow. Never really played it in a BG with proper gear. Deleted it the next day. I wonder what it's like at 20 with BoAs. There must be a reason we almost never see 20 SPs right? The question is: are they good reasons? And even if they are, screw em, we'll play the spec anyway! That's what makes us special :)

I just did a fresh OS install today and haven't put WoW back on. Have guests staying with me through till mid next week. But when I get back, do you folk wanna try Emberstrife?

Back to being ON topic: I'm going to hold off switching the pally to ret until I get all the dungeon gear. Going to be faster to Q as tank :) Im going to need some advice and practice though, since I've never done a real pally.

paladins dont really need a guide in this bracket just use a bit of common sense and you will do alright

Nothing class or battleground related for me to post. I just wanted to let everyone at BWL know i appreciated the warm welcome, i have had nothing but fun gearing up my shaman on BWL and I highly doubt I will play any of my other characters as much as Riptides. Very friendly and diverse group of people and it's not overcrowded and filled with bots. If anyone is stuck on a boring server with little to no other players like i was, i'd suggest coming to BWL :) Happy hunting everyone!

i can roll an enhance sham, spirit gear, spam lightning bolt. am i doing it right? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

hey its shamanpow here whada ya say I come on over and kick some ass on enhance!

Hey! its SHAMANPOW I joined here with a rogue like 1 month ago just never lvled it. But this= im making some enhance kickass!

Hey! its SHAMANPOW I joined here with a rogue like 1 month ago just never lvled it. But this= im making some enhance kickass!

Sure sounds great! Always looking for more dedicated players ;)

We could use more healers, if anyone else is interested (non shaman). And if anyone wants to run double mage with me (frost/fire) I'll set up your pyro procs.

OH MA GAWD totally I love mages! check out mine belooooowww

Sure sounds great! Always looking for more dedicated players ;)

We could use more healers, if anyone else is interested (non shaman). And if anyone wants to run double mage with me (frost/fire) I'll set up your pyro procs.

and I just joined twinkinfo like 2 days ago any tips would be great ^_^

and I just joined twinkinfo like 2 days ago any tips would be great ^_^

It's fun, running a high crit build can you get you 1 hit though due to the lack of stam. Luckily we get carried hard by Riptides lol

Very interesting :D lol

Users who are viewing this thread