Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Btw, you mentioned Hunter as an underpowered class, which it isn't.
Idk, I kinda feel like all the classes with no heals are rather underpowered atm, with the possible exception of rogues.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Only compared to classes that can heal. Of the classes that can't, hunters are one of the strongest imo.

Prot pallys can heal, but still, a good hunter should 1v1 a prot pally.

Use binds and keep out of that 30 yd radius.

Really hard to stay more than 30 yards away unless you're completely max ranging, which is extremely difficult to keep up in a dueling environment/anywhere indoors. And if you have high enough latency (like 70+ maybe? idk, probably more) they can sometimes get a shield off before they come within 40 yards on your screen.

im usually pretty good with maxranging and timing stuns, and i do have god like latency so that may be why

just as an update. there has been a huge surge in pop on bwl . at one time we had 10 ppl on at the same time which was very nice . cant wait to play with you guys . currently working on my guardian and mage pvp . still havent figured out what im guna rock durring premades yet. :)

10X brewmaster?

10X hunter?

10X mages?

10X warrs?

Love the idea of only taking UP classes or specs but it would be so much funnier if everyone played the same one. :)

Yeah I would laugh if I was PUGing on Alliance and saw 10 mages from BWL.

10x lock premade, id love to see all the fears going on =)

i made the exception as i would most likely be fcing but if i can have one then it would only be fair for somebody else to be able to have one as well . so sure i guess guardian would be fine.

( guardian is the only spec i will take though )

Have we made a decision on ret yet? Doesn't seem any powerful than hunter; it didn't even get a spot in Earlwing's guide.

I know it would show up pink on Battleground Targets and throw off the aesthetic a bit, so I would understand if the answer is no. I was just hoping to get something definitive so I can roll something up without worrying about regretting it later.

If you're rolling with Enh Shamans, there's zero reason to not allow rets either. The damage from rets is slightly higher yeah, but they run out of mana a helluva lot faster=less healing

youakim makes a good point . i dont see why ret would be bad. it wont throw the astetics off any more than my orange will. :) would be happy to have u

Users who are viewing this thread