Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

lol mages are always welcome .

I would LOVEEEEE to do a frost and fire mage combo with somebody

i go full sp gear . frost mage freezes my pyro and pom pyro then i get a third proc.

the epicness of a double mage combo is unamaginable

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Want a challenge? Run underpowered classes on alliance side. You can solo que on horde side and have a 70% win %.

Want a challenge? Run underpowered classes on alliance side. You can solo que on horde side and have a 70% win %.

there is already a developed population on bwl horde and since we cant faction change i dont want to make the people already there have to regear after getting fishy hat and agm

Are Holy Priests kosher? They may not be at the worst off class / spec, but in comparison to other healers they fall off the ladder. Holy Pallies and Resto Druids are obviously bathing in OPness (Disc Priests are up there, too), and although I don't know much about Resto Shaman, I've seen more of them in MoP than I have Holy Priests since I started F2P (about 5 months ago). To be honest, though, I just don't enjoy the thought of fellow Hordies charging into the battlefield without someone making sure they come back.

Edit: Well, regardless, I already rolled my Warlock. Now I just need to actually take some initiative and download the F2P add ons...

Last edited by a moderator:

hehe i think if u keep your bubbles up on teamates as a shadow priest it wont go bad at all .

id sugjest making your toon on bwl then we can go from there :) a cow girl s-priest would be super hipster .

Tauren monk = most agile form of monk but troll is gewd too i guess

/cry

atleast im not gonna miss wow now knowing there isn't any druid fun going on D:

I should make a Ret pally on BWL

I should make a Ret pally on BWL

Is ret bad enough to be hip? 'Cause if so, then I'm square. Always wanted to make a pally, but was afraid of being too pedestrian.

Checking out Armorkinis right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

to be honnest im still kindah iffy on ret spec. it has stronger dps than enh shaman with less cc but it has lots more survivability. and slightly less mobility .

if im going to be doin guardian spec as a fc though i might have to allow rets.

on a diff note im glad to have all of the new ppl joining the community . hoppin on now so i can give runs of what ever.

lol how duz glances dum lil thread keep gettin above the good stuff, bumpikins bcuz this thread>glances

feet u have no idea how long ive wanted that chest mog on ur rogue :c
will roll my shaman in a few minutes there

Looks sexier on male tauren. ;)

Didn't see warrior on list at first glance. As long as I can wear mail, I'm in.

looking for f2p arenas id play a bm hunter or rshaman and looking for feral/hunter/rshaman

Btw, you mentioned Hunter as an underpowered class, which it isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread