Attainable titles

Sweetest Title

• Total voters
It may actually be possible to get The Camel-Hoarder - Title - World of Warcraft on a non-linked F2P account that has a DK. There's no way I'm going to test this, and other than exclusivity and amusement, I don't know why anyone would want to test it, but here goes...

You will need to find two statues on two different realms at the same time. You'll also have to do it on a DK without getting disconnected. Once you have found the two statues, you click on it with your DK and the max level character does the same thing so that you both get the debuff and are phased at the same real world time. You cross realm group and have the max level kill him. You then loot with the DK and learn the mount.

Seriously though, spend $5 and make this a lot easier on yourself, not to mention all the many other things that will be considerably easier by not worrying about being disconnected. It's a shame the new character undelete doesn't work on 55 DKs, or you could probably just undelete it and have it waiting in the right zone. Of course that's probably why they didn't allow 55 DKs to be undeleted.

It may actually be possible to get The Camel-Hoarder - Title - World of Warcraft on a non-linked F2P account that has a DK. There's no way I'm going to test this, and other than exclusivity and amusement, I don't know why anyone would want to test it, but here goes...

You will need to find two statues on two different realms at the same time. You'll also have to do it on a DK without getting disconnected. Once you have found the two statues, you click on it with your DK and the max level character does the same thing so that you both get the debuff and are phased at the same real world time. You cross realm group and have the max level kill him. You then loot with the DK and learn the mount.

Seriously though, spend $5 and make this a lot easier on yourself, not to mention all the many other things that will be considerably easier by not worrying about being disconnected. It's a shame the new character undelete doesn't work on 55 DKs, or you could probably just undelete it and have it waiting in the right zone. Of course that's probably why they didn't allow 55 DKs to be undeleted.

I am sure it is possible, albeit very slim. The logistics of finding one with a level <60 in Uldum would be difficult enough, but finding two at the exact same time? Enlisting the help of a paid account is no different than just linking to a paid account and having the title(s) other than you have access to said services at any time.

I am sure it is possible, albeit very slim. The logistics of finding one with a level <60 in Uldum would be difficult enough, but finding two at the exact same time? Enlisting the help of a paid account is no different than just linking to a paid account and having the title(s) other than you have access to said services at any time.

When you find 1 , that one has a percentage on sending you at the place you want to go, with that said even if you find 1 on both characters, that doesnt mean that those two will send you to the place you want.

---
Anyway , make it easier on yourself , create an account with same name , idk, level a char to 55, do raids shits, bla bla bla , get all the possibl lv 55 archieves, and boom. Merge accounts, --- MVP,TOP ARCHIEVER and stuff. lol

When you find 1 , that one has a percentage on sending you at the place you want to go, with that said even if you find 1 on both characters, that doesnt mean that those two will send you to the place you want.

There are two possible mysterious camel figurine in Uldum when the 'NPC Scan' addon goes off(the fake one is ID 50410 and the real one is 50409). I was lucky enough to be able to obtain the title when in was current content. I would imagine it may be easier today since there are less people searching. On a side note, the figurines are NOT target-able.
/cheers

There are two possible mysterious camel figurine in Uldum when the 'NPC Scan' addon goes off(the fake one is ID 50410 and the real one is 50409).
/cheers

Oh , thanks :) !
Makes it easier !!!

I'm not sure these are actually going to be available. They are not available for linked accounts, and just like Kingslayer has a level requirement, even though you can kill him, these might have a level requirement too.

We'll find out eventually, once someone hits exalted.

I thought Conqueror/Justicar wasn't an account-wide title? That would explain why it isn't available to linked toons.

I thought Conqueror/Justicar wasn't an account-wide title? That would explain why it isn't available to linked toons.

That's definitely possible. There's no information on what restrictions titles have, level, character etc.

We'll find out once people start getting exalted.

I tried looting a few but i couldn't see any while my 90 seen them normally at same time.

I also can confirm this - couldn't get anything. I wanted to test on a glinting whelk since that one is easy/obvious but couldn't target that at all.
[MENTION=8019]Aradiel[/MENTION] - Can't use Conq realm wide etc. There were lvl 40 Conqueror's once AV came out for them (I remember 39 twinks getting it since they were already exalted). I'm hoping it works the same :/

Nice title list, I'm sorta sad that so many titles/achieves have been gf'ed during the year that I was afk, meh ill learn this time and DK grind that bloodsail title.

Users who are viewing this thread