Attainable titles

Sweetest Title

• Total voters
As far as the camel hoarder goes, orginally there was no FoS or title. Also, the video I watched was foreign, and on looking back it was not the FoS. Infact, when he learned it, there was no achievement or FoS associated with it.
not that it's 100% but there's a note on WoWhead that says you have to learn...so i guess its still a question mark.

As for AD, some people, not me, have suggested you can tag along and get rep while people kill the guy in the quest. I haven't confirmed it myself.
there's a couple notes on wowhead that says he doesn't give rep after Revered.

uldum is easy, get the FP's in tanaris, die in tanaris, run as a ghost to the opening (west side of tanaris) to uldum then head to middle part, when near ramkahen, click return to GY, take the res there get FP (candy bucket there too), die....head south as a ghost when at the coast of the delta, click return to GY, you wll be at a GY way up in the sky,

how long ago did you do this? if i die in a zone...and stay in that same zone...it doesn't matter where i run to, when i hit 'return to GY', it takes me back to the closest GY to my corpse. i've tried it a couple times. in my experience, the second "click to return to GY" would take you back to your first step.

well that definitely looks doable.
<
the vid is of a 70 getting it. In the youtube notes, there's a guy who says he got it on his 45.

how long ago did you do this? if i die in a zone...and stay in that same zone...it doesn't matter where i run to, when i hit 'return to GY', it takes me back to the closest GY to my corpse. i've tried it a couple times. in my experience, the second "click to return to GY" would take you back to your first step.

i have been doing this recently, it is advancing me to the closer GY if i'm closer to it than the last one i was just at.

just completed trick or treats of azeroth on a 20 pal and druid. i also got all the FPs with a 13 tauren in OL doing this. i went to blasted lands going thru the portal as a ghost, then hit return, took the res at spirit healer there and was at HFP side to get FP, then die and ran to thrallmar, hit return to GY when i appear at spirit healer res, and i get FP there....continue thru out OL.

the problem many people have is that they run to the next spirit healer and ask for res....yeah that puts you back near where you originally died. also loging out and back in will do the same thing too.

i have been doing this recently, it is advancing me to the closer GY if i'm closer to it than the last one i was just at.

just completed trick or treats of azeroth on a 20 pal and druid. i also got all the FPs with a 13 tauren in OL doing this. i went to blasted lands going thru the portal as a ghost, then hit return took the res was there at HFP side to get FP, then die and ran to thrallmar, hit return to GY when i appear at spirit healer res, and i get FP there....continue thru out OL.

the problem many people have is that they run to the next spirit healer and ask for res....yeah that puts you back near where you originally died. also loging out and back in will do the same thing too.

hmm. guess i just wasn't running far enough.

You guys don't understand. The title is NOT ATTAINABLE. Yes, you CAN get the grey camel in your bags, but it will give nothing but the [One Hump or Two] achievement. Showing vids of people over level 40 having it means nothing.

AD rep, mobs are gone that give the rep

for players like 39+, you start the chain at fionna caravan as you enter EPL. get on the quest to get a book from stratholme (repeatible) till you are exalted.

Unless they changed it, the repeat quest isn't available to a 39. I think it opens at like 42. I checked it out on my 39 a while back and it was grayed out.

Edit:

Also, it took Tooh 45 minutes to kill a lvl 84 non-elite croc.

Pretty worth it. I want to eventually start trying out Cata rares, but I'm not how that'll go. Kinda wanna get a GSoJ before trying.

/shrug

Cenarius is great RP for druids, not to mention one of the more difficult to get, but I question whether I'd use it on a non druid. The Bloodthirsty isn't the best, it's just a grind. Some older characters had it when the title came into existence, and while it is certainly one of the more difficult (excluding bots) to get, it's certainly not the best in the game by a long way. My first choice for this bracket though, and a long term goal for the character I'm currently focusing on.

Guardian of Cenarius for difficulty and of The Horde/Alliance by name.

Users who are viewing this thread