Attainable titles

Sweetest Title

• Total voters
You need heavy junkboxes to get to exalted with Ravenholdt. The quest to turn in the junkboxes requires level 50. Here is a list of mob that you can loot 'em from.

/whine *takes a bite of Stormwind Brie* ;_____;

However, I suspect with the remaking of the faire things might change. If Darkmoon Faire rep becomes too easy they may replace it with something else. They did change the requirements for the insane title already but they actually made it easier to get. I'm pretty sure you used to have to be exalted with the Shen'dralar. So, who knows.

The feath of strenght achievement Scourer of the Eternal Sands says:"Obtain the reins of the Grey Riding camel from Dormus the Camel-Hoarder." So I just have to obtain it or do I also have to learn it?

Greetings!

Thank you for your petition. It would have been nice to talk to you in the game about your petition, but I was not able to catch you online.

You contacted us regarding the Feat of Strength Scourer of the Eternal Sands. According to the description and what I could find regarding this achievement it should trigger upon looting of the Reins of the Grey Riding Camel. I hope, that I could clarify this for you.
<

Regards,

Gamemaster Lymloria

Customer Services

Blizzard Entertainment Europe

Gms are gms so dunno if it works.

All the videos I've seen show the achievement for having an Uldum camel is received upon looting, and I've seen 19s with this achievement, and the FoS/title upon learning. I still think that hoarding a camel, and not actually learning it, is more RP appropriate than simply learning the stupid thing.

These camel statues are very hard to find and have a long respawn. Also, they're no longer targetable and most of them are the kind that turn to dust, so it's actually pretty difficult to do this. I tried every now and then while I had my paid account for a month and didn't manage it. I did find more than ten fake ones.

All the videos I've seen show the achievement for having an Uldum camel is received upon looting, and I've seen 19s with this achievement, and the FoS/title upon learning. I still think that hoarding a camel, and not actually learning it, is more RP appropriate than simply learning the stupid thing.

These camel statues are very hard to find and have a long respawn. Also, they're no longer targetable and most of them are the kind that turn to dust, so it's actually pretty difficult to do this. I tried every now and then while I had my paid account for a month and didn't manage it. I did find more than ten fake ones.

As I said gms are gms.

It's acctually impossible now I've researched it heavily.

There's 2 types of camel statues ones that will teleport you to the guy usin NPC scan they are 50409

The other types turn to dust they are 50410.

Once your 85 friend find a 50409 he takes it summons you there in which you will be phased out with him phaesed in.

Now he kills the mob and the loot drops. before it was reportedly fixed if you were in range even though not phased in then the loot window would still come up allowing you ro need roll on it. However from what I've read that window no longer appears. The mount can also be traded to you but since it's F2P thats a no.

However there is one last option that I wasn't able to find info on and I'm working on setting up an ingmae test and thats using master looter to have the 85 force it on you and skipping hte loot window.

The only problem I foresee is your name not showing up on his list of players the loot can be given too.

Tests will begin soon.

It's acctually impossible now I've researched it heavily.

There's 2 types of camel statues ones that will teleport you to the guy usin NPC scan they are 50409

The other types turn to dust they are 50410.

Once your 85 friend find a 50409 he takes it summons you there in which you will be phased out with him phaesed in.

Now he kills the mob and the loot drops. before it was reportedly fixed if you were in range even though not phased in then the loot window would still come up allowing you ro need roll on it. However from what I've read that window no longer appears. The mount can also be traded to you but since it's F2P thats a no.

However there is one last option that I wasn't able to find info on and I'm working on setting up an ingmae test and thats using master looter to have the 85 force it on you and skipping hte loot window.

The only problem I foresee is your name not showing up on his list of players the loot can be given too.

Tests will begin soon.

Report the results
<

I know phasing in Hyjal does not affect loot rolling, but I'm not sure about Feralas. I'm sure you'll let us know if you manage to find one.

The only ones that stick out to me are "Of the Alliance/Horde" and "the Bloodthirsty"

Any non-hunter with that title and I'd be staying clear from them.

Battlemaster, Tamer / Zookeeper (?), Jenkins...

Here is my hasty and not well thought out reply. Not sure if the Argent Champion titles are shared or not - if they are there are a couple more for you.
added. Argent Champ IS shared (i have it on my f2p) and the old school pvp titles are not shareable (confirmed by moi also). i'm guessing some more of hte pvp ones are shareable though.

allowed:

Assistant Professor
Associate Professor
Professor
Tamer
the Patient

disallowed:

Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Destroyer's End
Twilight Vanquisher
of the Nightfall

that's my modest list. not sure what some of those high level titles are from but i guess its killing certain raid bosses i.e. things the level 20 would never be able to do.

Users who are viewing this thread