Attainable titles

Sweetest Title

• Total voters
Maybe wrong thread but...it would be awesome, if we can in WoD build arena team names.
Björke n me start under the name * Sauerkraut Fight Squad * or * Hasselhoff UltraZ *

Im suprised that no one caught that F2P can get the Bloodsail Admiral Title, you need F2P Dk's to get it, but you could, summer 2013 I hosted an event for a title farm on this here is a link to it: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/bloodsail-admiral-title-event-48718/#post656046

To further show that it can be on an F2P account here is the armory of my F2P hunter, on a pure non-linked F2P account: Quintos @ Whisperwind - Community - World of Warcraft

I might be willing to do the event again if i can get any interest, if you are PM me i check my inbox a few times a week.

Im suprised that no one caught that F2P can get the Bloodsail Admiral Title, you need F2P Dk's to get it, but you could, summer 2013 I hosted an event for a title farm on this here is a link to it: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/bloodsail-admiral-title-event-48718/#post656046

To further show that it can be on an F2P account here is the armory of my F2P hunter, on a pure non-linked F2P account: Quintos @ Whisperwind - Community - World of Warcraft

I might be willing to do the event again if i can get any interest, if you are PM me i check my inbox a few times a week.
This threads from roughly two years before you could get that, which is probably why no one caught it.

Guardian of Cenarius is probably the most difficult, but not the rarest. Bloodthirsty can just be gotten by the coarse of playing BGs over and over. Same will be for Conqueror/Justicar. It is just a matter of time before many toons have those titles. But Guardian of Cenarius is something you have to try and get.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

Yeah, like, I was crazy enough to get Bloodsail Admiral, but no way am I crazy enough to get Guardian of Cenarius.

The only title worth wearing is Salty, but if I were forced to wear another, I'd have to go with a GF'ed Hallowed title.

Users who are viewing this thread