Attainable titles

Sweetest Title

• Total voters
Crystal pal said that bloodsail admiral name title is not soloable on a deathknight, farming the reputation is, but p2p help needed for the quest that gets you the hat.

Make a small disclaimer stating that it is soloable until the quest chain at the end.

Why would that be?

Because the issue is that there are two ships with the NPC to give in the quest. One shows everyone for you and one doesn't - it gets phased when you enter.

You can't get on the ship you see every npc normally - the border is too far from the island which you jump from, but goblin's Rocket Jump shoots you far enough to make the jump and finish the quest.

Other races can not make the jump so they need a p2p help - P2P goes in the ship and aggroes captain and lures him outside where you can see him.

The Argent Champion title is still doable with an F2P DK. Crazy hard to do (like 30 hours straight without dc'ing crazy), but still doable post WoD ;)

Yes, tried to do it and passed after 8 hours. After that it just becomes a tedious grind, waiting for 4-5 mobs to spawn and then to kill them. Unless you have friends to transfer you in crz don't even try.

Tbh I just got the CRZ idea now, would that actually work??

Yes, tried to do it and passed after 8 hours. After that it just becomes a tedious grind, waiting for 4-5 mobs to spawn and then to kill them. Unless you have friends to transfer you in crz don't even try.

Tbh I just got the CRZ idea now, would that actually work??
No, the trick is actually to know which mobs share the same spawn spots as the 5 mobs you're after so you can force respawn for the probability of the exalted mobs, since both Corin's Crossing and Fungal Vale have force respawns once the mobs drop to a certain number.

I've also made a guide to F2P Argent Champion on my tumblr months ago, if you're interested XD

No, the trick is actually to know which mobs share the same spawn spots as the 5 mobs you're after so you can force respawn for the probability of the exalted mobs, since both Corin's Crossing and Fungal Vale have force respawns once the mobs drop to a certain number.

I've also made a guide to F2P Argent Champion on my tumblr months ago, if you're interested XD

Congratulations on doing it! Actually, if you go into an instance and get into combat you won't log off, I heard. So technically we can get a whole week wed->wed.

Congratulations on doing it! Actually, if you go into an instance and get into combat you won't log off, I heard. So technically we can get a whole week wed->wed.
I tried that before by parking a DK in Stockades. Didn't work lol. Looks like Blizz plugged that loophole.

Though I've found that if you put your DK on a flight path and then minimized WoW, your char has a chance of being stuck at the loading screen even though your AFK timer will still run. Once you switch back to WoW, it will appear on the loading screen, then onto your destination location which will immediately start counting down the log out timer, which you'll then need to cancel to continue playing.

However, this method is still not guaranteed. I tried to use it to get one of Primal Eggs but unfortunately was logged out on my second night XD whether due to the flight method not working or a blip in my internet connection I wasn't sure cuz I was asleep at that point XD To make sure it works for you, test it out on a 20 f2p twink first :p

^ Also found this method AFTER my AC grind so that's why it's not in the guide XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrath - The Sweetest title was - Guardian of Cenarius (only a few got at 19) achievement whores at the time before account wide
Cata- The Sweetest title was - Blood thirsty (pre account wide )
Mop - The Sweetest Title was Blood thirsty (id say was still people finishing up Bloodthirsty title w/ Account wide)
WOD - Sweetest title is Conqueror / Justicar ( with new addition of AV ) <-- Some lvl 100's don't even have this title on their account at all

Probably the sweetest would be grandfathered titles. It is a shame many of the most difficult cannot be displayed on level 20's, at least I am unable.

Since Bloodthirsty has become so common place in WoD, for twinking at least due to farming. I have been tending to swap my titles around a bit to ones that are a little less "common".

/cheers
Sweetsidney

the Bloodthirsty is a cool title.

I personally don't use a title on any of my characters. They never really interested me enough to display them on my character.

Best title I have right now is probably Justicar

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the sweetest would be grandfathered titles. It is a shame many of the most difficult cannot be displayed on level 20's, at least I am unable.

Since Bloodthirsty has become so common place in WoD, for twinking at least due to farming. I have been tending to swap my titles around a bit to ones that are a little less "common".

/cheers
Sweetsidney

pre acc wide, a few of us had Kingslayer on our 20's. Sadly we could not show it :(

...why do i still creep through these forums at 1 am?

Users who are viewing this thread