Attainable titles

Sweetest Title

• Total voters

solvogero

Legend
Updating for WoD at the bottom

Holiday Events
Archeology

Available with a F2P DeathKnight (all of which are also shared from P2P)
Shared from a P2P account (incomplete list)
*the Hallowed was attainable by f2p in 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we determined the Insane is not possible due to some one thing with ravenholdt iirc. gonna check the thread.

Edit: Quoted from Aradiel

I'm pretty sure a F2P rogue could get The Insane title and achievement. Inscription for DMF rep and pick pocketing neutral mobs for lock boxes.

Edit: It seems the Ravenholdt rep quests require 24 and 50.

What would be the easiest / fastest way to grind the Guardian of Cenarius title? May chase that one down for Beef.

there is no fast/easy way. your lowbie needs about 3000 keys (which i would guess will take many months if that's all you do). once you get those, go kill mobs to revered, then start using the keys.

there is no fast/easy way. your lowbie needs about 3000 keys (which i would guess will take many months if that's all you do). once you get those, go kill mobs to revered, then start using the keys.

Yeah probably the hardest achievement out there if you don't count with the HKs which only represent the nerd inside of you =)

Yeah probably the hardest achievement out there if you don't count with the HKs which only represent the nerd inside of you =)

so the nerdyness I would have went through? xD

http://www.wowhead.com/title=258/the-camel-hoarder I watched a YouTube video and the FoS and title were awarded upon looting, as was the case with the HH mount originally, and could then be traded to someone else that could learn it and get the FoS themselves. Obviously F2P can't learn or trade the mount, but it seems the title should be possible.

http://www.wowhead.c...e-camel-hoarder I watched a YouTube video and the FoS and title were awarded upon looting, as was the case with the HH mount originally, and could then be traded to someone else that could learn it and get the FoS themselves. Obviously F2P can't learn or trade the mount, but it seems the title should be possible.

well that sounds like a challenge for someone wililng to take it up.

As for the insane, it seems not, but then I haven't grinded out enough rep to test whether the quests are available to below 24 and 50. I based it on what Wowhead reported, and Wowhead are by no means right all the time.

Also, some people suggested the Argent Champion could be done, AC/AD rep, but I haven't personally tested this myself post shattering.

For the camel hoarder title, you need to take a portal via a statue in Uldum. Then you need to kill an 85 elite.

A few questions that I don't know the answer to came up right away. First, can F2Ps get to Uldum? Second, if we can get there and find the right statue to click on, does it port your entire party? If not, we would be stuck in a phased zone with an 85 elite to kill in 20 minutes.

Basically, since we can't trade on F2P accounts, the only way to get this would be to group with an 85 (or someone that can kill an 85 elite at least) and have the statue port BOTH of you to the phased zone.

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

AD rep, mobs are gone that give the rep

for players like 39+, you start the chain at fionna caravan as you enter EPL. run it all the way to lights hope chapel, get on the quest to get a book from stratholme (repeatible) till you are exalted.

i have seen level ones with the title, they got it long ago:

-able to farm AD rep mobs

-set-up trial accounts to farm kills then convert the honor to JP to buy rep tokens in dalaran for AC

-had sent their players WG commendations to store which still work if you have them, but no no longer available

As far as the camel hoarder goes, orginally there was no FoS or title. Also, the video I watched was foreign, and on looking back it was not the FoS. Infact, when he learned it, there was no achievement or FoS associated with it. I'm leaning towards no on that one then for F2P, would need to be 40+. That said, the FoS simply says obtain, not learn. Certainly not the first time the wording has been wrong. If you think about it, keeping the camel, and not learning it, is more RP for being a hoarder.

As for AD, some people, not me, have suggested you can tag along and get rep while people kill the guy in the quest. I haven't confirmed it myself.

For the camel hoarder title, you need to take a portal via a statue in Uldum. Then you need to kill an 85 elite.

A few questions that I don't know the answer to came up right away. First, can F2Ps get to Uldum? Second, if we can get there and find the right statue to click on, does it port your entire party? If not, we would be stuck in a phased zone with an 85 elite to kill in 20 minutes.

Basically, since we can't trade on F2P accounts, the only way to get this would be to group with an 85 (or someone that can kill an 85 elite at least) and have the statue port BOTH of you to the phased zone.

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

uldum is easy, get the FP's in tanaris, die in tanaris, run as a ghost to the opening (west side of tanaris) to uldum then head to middle part, when near ramkahen, click return to GY, take the res there get FP (candy bucket there too), die....head south as a ghost when past coast of the delta in the ocean, click return to GY, you wll be at a GY way up in the sky, take the res, jump down and swim to smott's landing get FP, then head west and then north along ridge, till you can get on the ridge and ride to oasis of ver'sar get FP and candy bucket while there

i have posted before about the clicking on the statue, i got some dust that vends for 25G, not all statues port....it's random. i have gotten statues on 2 platforms ( you will swim by) on the coast near ruins of ammon

i have seen 60's and 70's with "the camel hoarder" title in BGs but they don't have the time to explain in a BG

in game map is not really accurate on depicting west side of uldum, all those mountains aren't really there

and once at the oasis, you can run north jump down into silithus...die, then run as a ghost to base there, hit return to GY take res, get FP and candy bucket there

Argent Champion not possible (grandfathered), however Argent Crusade to exalted works. Done it with my lvl 19 before you could turn in the marks.

Users who are viewing this thread