340 ilvl epics for 110-119?

I'm trying to test it out for myself, you can't zone in on your own at 110. Currently looking for a Warlock so I can try getting summoned in.

So, I joined a regular party - didn't get zoned in. I joined a raid group - didn't get zoned in. Have yet to try a Warlock summons, but I doubt that'll work as well. If you folks have any other bright ideas as to how I can get zoned in (already flew there, still flying around the zone full of level 60 NPCs), I'm game to try it. But as of right now, it seems there's no way to get in and people are only saying it still works with no actual proof of it working. They're only claiming it works.

Last edited:
Got a warning from a in game gm about trying to exploit and my account is flagged. Never mind game time expires in 2days, must be because I was stupidly in arathi begging for help someone perhaps reported me.

Got a warning from a in game gm about trying to exploit and my account is flagged. Never mind game time expires in 2days, must be because I was stupidly in arathi begging for help someone perhaps reported me.
if he used the words exploit then its for sure actionable and can result in a perma ban

I'm quitting the game due to BFA ruining many many things. I could rant for several pages on what those things are. I will get to the point however.

So here is a warning to all you guys and gals about this thread and its possible impact on your Blizzard accounts. I will also issue a warning/suggestion to xpoff admins.

Warning to players:

Obtaining and or using 340+ilvl gear at 119 or below is against Terms of Service.
Using gear which creates an unfair advantage can be punishable with a temp/permban.
3 people on my friends list have decided to stupidly use the gear in public content such as BGs, Arenas and Wpvp. All 3 of these friends have received a permban due to obtaining and using exploited gear.

If you do manage to receive this gear I advise you to not use it in public content. Keep it for friend/twink only runs.

180 gear was a HUGE plague on every pvp bracket and in so Blizzard is putting down a heavier punishment on 340+ gear being obtained/used. Just like 180 gear you will keep 340+ gear until a GM is made aware of your toon. At which point they will inspect your account for exploited gear and dish out a punishment.

The gear is part of the scaled loot system that I believe Legion introduced. In so that is why it requires 110 and not 120. However the method to obtain said gear is clearing behind an oversight on blizzards part. In so it IS considered an exploit. You can fight that fact all you want. It wont change the truth that using such gear publicly will eventually result in a punishment.

Dear Admins of Xpoff:
Allowing such a thread on your site may result in more people being banned and less traffic on your website at least for those who obtained the gear through this thread. Sure the number would be low and overall wouldn't make much of a dent on your sites traffic. However please consider that allowing this thread may indeed be doing more harm than good. It's your site so it's your choice.

P.S. I've noticed a massive amount of hypocritical backstabbing and overall lack of sportsmanship within this thread. Sure I've noticed it in other threads, but this thread has really stood out to me.

Due to changes within the game and within the xpoff community I am unsubing to WoW and subsequently withdrawing from the xpoff community.
Goodbye Xpoff, best wishes to everyone that can get 340+ gear before it's patched out.

I'm quitting the game due to BFA ruining many many things. I could rant for several pages on what those things are. I will get to the point however....

Sorry to see you go buddy, sometimes the end of one thing is the beginning of something better.

Cheers.

I'm quitting the game due to BFA ruining many many things. I could rant for several pages on what those things are. I will get to the point however.

So here is a warning to all you guys and gals about this thread and its possible impact on your Blizzard accounts. I will also issue a warning/suggestion to xpoff admins.

Warning to players:

Obtaining and or using 340+ilvl gear at 119 or below is against Terms of Service.
Using gear which creates an unfair advantage can be punishable with a temp/permban.
3 people on my friends list have decided to stupidly use the gear in public content such as BGs, Arenas and Wpvp. All 3 of these friends have received a permban due to obtaining and using exploited gear.

If you do manage to receive this gear I advise you to not use it in public content. Keep it for friend/twink only runs.

180 gear was a HUGE plague on every pvp bracket and in so Blizzard is putting down a heavier punishment on 340+ gear being obtained/used. Just like 180 gear you will keep 340+ gear until a GM is made aware of your toon. At which point they will inspect your account for exploited gear and dish out a punishment.

The gear is part of the scaled loot system that I believe Legion introduced. In so that is why it requires 110 and not 120. However the method to obtain said gear is clearing behind an oversight on blizzards part. In so it IS considered an exploit. You can fight that fact all you want. It wont change the truth that using such gear publicly will eventually result in a punishment.

Dear Admins of Xpoff:
Allowing such a thread on your site may result in more people being banned and less traffic on your website at least for those who obtained the gear through this thread. Sure the number would be low and overall wouldn't make much of a dent on your sites traffic. However please consider that allowing this thread may indeed be doing more harm than good. It's your site so it's your choice.

P.S. I've noticed a massive amount of hypocritical backstabbing and overall lack of sportsmanship within this thread. Sure I've noticed it in other threads, but this thread has really stood out to me.

Due to changes within the game and within the xpoff community I am unsubing to WoW and subsequently withdrawing from the xpoff community.
Goodbye Xpoff, best wishes to everyone that can get 340+ gear before it's patched out.
im very sorry for your friends permban but i do not believe they would permban for this unless they acted stupid or did something else to. It would go 6 months >18 monts if anything

im very sorry for your friends permban but i do not believe they would permban for this unless they acted stupid or did something else to. It would go 6 months >18 monts if anything

Don’t worry, it’s a scare tactic to get people to stop trying for the gear.

They supposedly did abuse it in BG's and WPvP.

Don't know though as I don't know them, all I can contest to is there is no way in hell Blizzard is going to allow this gear to exist over the next month. This thread is already Cached on Google so the entire idea is fucked.

If people are selling 380 item level epics for 650k to 120's without boosted secondaries etc as raidable gear then I can't imagine they'd allow us to keep 340+'s freely obtained via bug abuse just by being in a party with folks outside of the phased content just roaming around.

Be wise folks, all they have to do is create a search function to weed out the item ID against a players level. If they could add that function into a auction house for sales management I'm quite sure they have the tools and utility to search and find abusive players and or gear.
And lets be real, we are twinks, we enjoy being fuck all OP. I can't honestly see too many folks keeping this gear hidden 110% of the time in only instanced content with no other players around... and if you are with friends what if there is a falling out and they just give you the finger and report you?

This gear is dangerous because it is exploited and totally not intended, even for twinks.

TL;DR

Just forget about this thread and let it get patched. The gear will be wiped or bans will more than likely start dropping if abused, which it will be because why else would someone aim for it if not to use it to an advantage over others(amirite)? This is content for Ownedcore not XPoff. Twinking and abusing(I can see some utilizing this for financial gain, power to you) are two totally different things.

So how is it done? Stay with the group even if you are phased into the old Arathi, then get items traded to you?

I Can now confirm ban for this. Lost one of My alt accounts. Use carefully
yeah no shit. you were warned by people on this very site.
reading is fundamental. heres a little taste of blizzard TOS you agreed to.

“Cheating: Create, use, offer, promote, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods.”

yeah no shit. you were warned by people on this very site.
reading is fundamental. heres a little taste of blizzard TOS you agreed to.

“Cheating: Create, use, offer, promote, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods.”
Hehe ofc. I knew the risk and used a throw away acc to test the method ^^

Users who are viewing this thread