340 ilvl epics for 110-119?

after reading all these comments, and having seen players who are STILL having these gears on them .. i can SAFELY conclude THAT .. (1) blizzard is NOT stopping anyone from getting the gears (2) you CAN use the gears (3) until someone REPORTED you (4) then blizzard takes action .. so this is basically the sequence of how things is gonna happen .. some lvl19 who are using the ilvl180 gears had their gears removed, likely for the same reason, but others who is keeping a low profile still get to keep their ilvl180 and ilvl350 gears .. so hopefully no more arguing, cos this is really how it works .. i also like to point out that the only legit high ilvl/stat difference occurs in the lvl101 still .. having the biggest difference between twinks and non twink players and the gears do not break any rules

The think is even without that 340 gear, you can easily get 60kish hp at level 110, vs 20k plebs in bgs.

The think is even without that 340 gear, you can easily get 60kish hp at level 110, vs 20k plebs in bgs.

With 3x 300 Gear and rest bfa dungeon 210, i had 45k HP with my warlock.
With 7 pieces im running with 78k unbuffed. so a huge difference. But i agree you still own hard with 3x 300 pieces

With 3x 300 Gear and rest bfa dungeon 210, i had 45k HP with my warlock.
With 7 pieces im running with 78k unbuffed. so a huge difference. But i agree you still own hard with 3x 300 pieces
210 pieces aren't great, Mythic antorus gear + 3 azerite pieces, plus archaeology trinkets easily 60k hp

Hey guys just joined, was looking for a twinking site cause started working on my BM hunter and Sin rogue. This topic I noticed someone you guys may know speaking a little about it on YouTube. I would like to speak with someone maybe in a DM, in-game or here about help gearing.

I understand, it being hush hush reason I don't mind speaking off site about this. Also, far as exploits goes, I doubt it it's anything someone get in trouble for cause it's game design issue vs something the player did to change conditions of.the game to get gear. Anywho, thanks in advance for any help provided.

Hey guys just joined, was looking for a twinking site cause started working on my BM hunter and Sin rogue. This topic I noticed someone you guys may know speaking a little about it on YouTube. I would like to speak with someone maybe in a DM, in-game or here about help gearing. I understand, it being hush hush reason I don't mind speaking off site about this.

As far as I know getting 340s on 110s is fixed.

Also, far as exploits goes, I doubt it it's anything someone get in trouble for cause it's game design issue vs something the player did to change conditions of.the game to get gear. Anywho, thanks in advance for any help provided.

Blizzard (and most other game companies) reserve the right to ban you for any reason... you basically have no rights.

In this case, while I agree with you in that it's an error Blizzard made that allowed it to be possible in the first place... that's not going to stop Blizzard from banning/suspending people.

As far as I know getting 340s on 110s is fixed.

Blizzard (and most other game companies) reserve the right to ban you for any reason... you basically have no rights.

In this case, while I agree with you in that it's an error Blizzard made that allowed it to be possible in the first place... that's not going to stop Blizzard from banning/suspending people.
Yeah I don't agree with them banning someone with a legit reason. Just cause you don't like them playing the game the way they want on the system design you provided that's not cool. But I'm cool with the fix, hate I missed the boat. But I would like to see if any can help with gearing all the same if anyone interested in in any twink guilds who help with this kind of thing would be nice.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Antorus is by far the best way to gear up because you can get gear as low as 210 and up to ilvl 280. The archaeo trinkets take about 1-3 hours to get each, depending on your luck, and each one gives about 2500 HP, so they are definitely worth it.

Antorus is by far the best way to gear up because you can get gear as low as 210 and up to ilvl 280. The archaeo trinkets take about 1-3 hours to get each, depending on your luck, and each one gives about 2500 HP, so they are definitely worth it.

I think 265 is highest titanforged in mythic ant, but relics might be able to go that high.

210 pieces aren't great
You are wrong. Harlans Cube from Freehold is insane as Enhancer Shaman. The proc gives me each around 10% crit, 12% haste and 14% mastery and it can stack up three times. For me its better than antorus gear.
I think 265 is highest titanforged in mythic ant, but relics might be able to go that high.
I played some Isle Expeditions with a Twink who has a titanforged 270 ring from antorus.

Last edited:
You are wrong. Harlans Cube from Freehold is insane as Enhancer Shaman. The proc gives me each around 10% crit, 12% haste and 14% mastery and it can stack up three times. For me its better than antorus gear.

I played some Isle Expeditions with a Twink who has a titanforged 270 ring from antorus.

You're clearly using a very specific example, in general 210 gear is not comparable to the antorus gear.

So how do you go about trying to do mythic runs nowadays most people just selling them lom?!

You can just make your own group for Tmog purposes and get loads of 120s to join, problem is, after one wipe the group falls apart.

You can zerg most bosses down, the first boss i had difficulty on was eonar mythic
[doublepost=1537967268,1537967138][/doublepost]If you're on Horde Eu, i'll probably try and get a mythic ant group going on Saturday/sunday

You can just make your own group for Tmog purposes and get loads of 120s to join, problem is, after one wipe the group falls apart.

You can zerg most bosses down, the first boss i had difficulty on was eonar mythic
[doublepost=1537967268,1537967138][/doublepost]If you're on Horde Eu, i'll probably try and get a mythic ant group going on Saturday/sunday
I'm Alliance :-(
I don't know how a bunch of 120s wipe they should destroy everything lol. But I see it being hard to get them, what's their incentive beyond helping some 110 get gear? People aren't that nice lol.

You're clearly using a very specific example, in general 210 gear is not comparable to the antorus gear.
You are right thats a specifc example. And of course most of the ~ ilvl 250/260 gear is the way to go but for me i tried 3x ids in a row to get some gear and groups always split after second boss because most of the group only wanted the mount

You are right thats a specifc example. And of course most of the ~ ilvl 250/260 gear is the way to go but for me i tried 3x ids in a row to get some gear and groups always split after second boss because most of the group only wanted the mount

Try forming your own and try taking people above a certain item level. Will ensure you get further.

Also go with the full 20 man because the boss health doesn’t scale on mythic it’s static. Having a lock helps to for those times you have a few people leave after 2nd boss. You can quick recruit and summon them right to you.

Try forming your own and try taking people above a certain item level. Will ensure you get further.

Also go with the full 20 man because the boss health doesn’t scale on mythic it’s static. Having a lock helps to for those times you have a few people leave after 2nd boss. You can quick recruit and summon them right to you.

Yea thats an option. But im fine with my gear right now. Im able to solo dungeons (14,85% leech and instant heals). I surely will get Antorus mythic gear but i dont have stress :D. And i will keep Harlans Cube, too much stats when it procs :D

Yea thats an option. But im fine with my gear right now. Im able to solo dungeons (14,85% leech and instant heals). I surely will get Antorus mythic gear but i dont have stress :D. And i will keep Harlans Cube, too much stats when it procs :D
What class are you soloing with?

Users who are viewing this thread