340 ilvl epics for 110-119?

Lmao, tis all you have to say to bitches to make the panties drop.
The gear could only be looted on a 110+
[doublepost=1536828771,1536828480][/doublepost]

You just exposed him while at the same time giving away how it's done. Why would you even give this guys name out while at the same time posted the method? You say work together yet you expose someone to the A-holes that are on a reporting crusade. Jesus this thread is becoming stained with hypocrisy. Really wish Ascoot didn't make this thread. At this point I'm fine with people knowing. I'm not fine with people posting pictures/armories of players wearing gear against ToS.

You are not fine with working within the legal parameters of the title? Sounds like a personal problem, right?
Don't fuck off against the ToS and use it in an exploitative manor and ruin a bran new bracket for the community to build.
Ass clowns like what we've seen is what screws it for the rest of us if not checked.

You are not fine with working within the legal parameters of the title? Sounds like a personal problem, right?
Don't fuck off against the ToS and use it in an exploitative manor and ruin a bran new bracket for the community to build.
Ass clowns like what we've seen is what screws it for the rest of us if not checked.
Lol are you WoW police? Get off your high horse.
Hilarious that you threatened to report Gluth if he didn't tell you how to do the exploit for yourself but when he tell's you it's been fixed THEN it's not okay and anyone else who already benefited from it should be reported? Get a grip dude. Way to make yourself look like a jacka**.

Technically if you join a group in looking for group, and lock summons you there, it’s not an exploit. Both functions blizz put in game. You just say you didn’t know you couldn’t go to zone

If you ask Blizzard, they'll say it's unintended, therefor knowingly abusing it is exploiting. Instead of reporting or asking GM, which they already know answer to, they rather keep it secret and abused. This is not in the spirit of the game and belongs to Ownedcore, imho.

If you ask Blizzard, they'll say it's unintended, therefor knowingly abusing it is exploiting. Instead of reporting or asking GM, which they already know answer to, they rather keep it secret and abused. This is not in the spirit of the game and belongs to Ownedcore, imho.

You do realize twinking was never "in the spirit of the game" right? It took 4 Xpacs for Blizzard to finally acknowledge us as a real part of the player base.

You do realize twinking was never "in the spirit of the game" right? It took 4 Xpacs for Blizzard to finally acknowledge us as a real part of the player base.
So being an reject allows you to exploit? They gave xp lock in wotlk, they acknowledged twinks. I remember turning in marks in vanilla 1 too many times and dinging 30 because no such things.

I guess this is long patched? all offers of help (at a cost to me) result in no drops, were all the screenshotted items obtained in the first few hours only and anything since is bullshit?

From what I've been told from people that tested this trick recently (since this post), the items are removed from your bags almost instantly after getting them from the mailbox. It's probably been fixed since the 180 drops

apparently it is still working .. those who are already equiped partially with these new ilvl350s on their lvl110 are calling out in trade for 120 to carry them .. they are paying gold for these carries .. it can be done once every 2 weeks i was told .. there are only 4 that can drop it .. they are the 4 goliaths in arathi .. these are usable on 110 and higher .. those that are lower, maybe will be removed .. but the 110s will not be remove cos most of them still using it

I tried it just now. I got summoned to Arathi but my own old phase :c Zidormi can't help too. Looks like finally fixed.

Clearly wasn't fixed, all one has to do is observe some armory profiles, kinda sad how nobody here is willinng to help each other out, if you actually wanna keep hidden that its still possible maybe tell evryone whos on armory page to not put on new stuff?

For those stating it wasn't fixed, provide your proof or stop trying to lie on a public forum where people will bitch and whine about it on official forums. Also, the Armory's of other people are those who got them a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread