340 ilvl epics for 110-119?

Discussion in 'Level 110-119' started by ascoot, Sep 9, 2018.

Share This Page

1. ascoot

ascoot Grandfathered

How are people managing 340 ilvl epics from the warfront stuff? I thought they were 270 blues.

2. StS Ralso

StS Ralso Previously known as Spikethesilent

you cant join warfronts b4 you have hit 120 and done a few quests to unlock it

3. MyPerfection

MyPerfection ### --- ... --- ###

No.

4. OP
    ascoot

ascoot Grandfathered

5. MyPerfection

6. Emelia

Emelia Member

Please delete this thread. This is fake news!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  7. Cernunnos

Cernunnos New Member

From what I've observed so far I know two things: Except the drops from the worldboss all the gear from arathi warfront ist tagged as "requires Level 110", so it may really be possible to somehow get your hands on it, BUT since it seems impossible to enter there in the first place by any conventional means I think that must probably be some kind of exploit.
    The other thing is that from playing the beta and reading the beta forum often I remember clearly that one dh was talking about obtaining 340 gear from arathi when he was 111, despite not being able to enter the place, so I think there's a chance that screenshot is real.

8. Emelia

Emelia Member

Even if this is true, using such gear is against ToS and can lead to a strip of your character and at most a temp/perma ban. If this is true clearly an exploit is being used. I'd say the closest thing to this would be the 180 items that had no level requirement. Though you can keep the 180s you will lose them once reported enough and or a GM sees you wearing them.

If you find a way to get these items keep it to yourself. Publicly announcing how you got it will only lead to a patch of your method sooner. pvping/dungeons/islands/wpvp with such items will only get you reported and again lead to the method being patched sooner. Please keep topics like this to private messages outside of public eyes. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. YoungWalrus

YoungWalrus Grandfathered

10. Emelia

Emelia Member

Hey guys, stop talking about this. If it is true spreading word of it will only cause it to be patched sooner. Talk in private messages please. Stop promoting public knowledge of exploits.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 9, 2018 ---
    I just made a thread that maybe you should consider if you want to think bigger picture than your own little world. <3
    https://xpoff.com/threads/how-to-talk-about-exploits-you-find.80110/

11. MyPerfection

No and no.

Already reported it to an official cm and they will look into it.

12. Emelia

Emelia Member

Way to be a team player...

13. Garden

Garden Grandfathered

Exploiting while twinking just makes the whole community look bad. I'd rather they didn't put crazy OP stuff in unless they mean for us to have it.

14. Emelia

Emelia Member

Twinking isn't at the front of blizzards developmental brain when they make content/gear. In so several things do make it through the cracks sometimes. Twinking is an abnormality within the player base. Blizzard seldom thinks about us and how we can break the game. 101 gear was an exception to this, obviously. My bet is someone at blizzard twinked during legion.

15. MyPerfection

What has exploiting to do with being a team player? Right. Nothing!

• Surprised Surprised x 1
  16. Serjeant

Serjeant Member

azerite neck lvl 6, seems legit then atleast :) i doubt he lvled all the way to 120 to only reach lvl 6 in neck lvl (if even possible). obsly its the OPs armory and he dont wanna out himself he just want to rub it in our faces :p anyway it will be removed when reported not worth the time or warning/ban :)

17. Veechard

Veechard Grandfathered

This was available for about a total of 3 hours when war fronts came out. They are no longer obtainable on a 110, tested this over and over.

Sorry y’all, you were too late.

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Emelia

Emelia Member

Confirmed its been patched out. Friend that did it said he wasn't able to use his method on another account. RIP the dream! :(