340 ilvl epics for 110-119?

ascoot

Legend
How are people managing 340 ilvl epics from the warfront stuff? I thought they were 270 blues.

From what I've observed so far I know two things: Except the drops from the worldboss all the gear from arathi warfront ist tagged as "requires Level 110", so it may really be possible to somehow get your hands on it, BUT since it seems impossible to enter there in the first place by any conventional means I think that must probably be some kind of exploit.
The other thing is that from playing the beta and reading the beta forum often I remember clearly that one dh was talking about obtaining 340 gear from arathi when he was 111, despite not being able to enter the place, so I think there's a chance that screenshot is real.

Even if this is true, using such gear is against ToS and can lead to a strip of your character and at most a temp/perma ban. If this is true clearly an exploit is being used. I'd say the closest thing to this would be the 180 items that had no level requirement. Though you can keep the 180s you will lose them once reported enough and or a GM sees you wearing them.

If you find a way to get these items keep it to yourself. Publicly announcing how you got it will only lead to a patch of your method sooner. pvping/dungeons/islands/wpvp with such items will only get you reported and again lead to the method being patched sooner. Please keep topics like this to private messages outside of public eyes. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey guys, stop talking about this. If it is true spreading word of it will only cause it to be patched sooner. Talk in private messages please. Stop promoting public knowledge of exploits.
[doublepost=1536495050,1536494759][/doublepost]I just made a thread that maybe you should consider if you want to think bigger picture than your own little world. <3
https://xpoff.com/threads/how-to-talk-about-exploits-you-find.80110/

Hey guys, stop talking about this. If it is true spreading word of it will only cause it to be patched sooner. Talk in private messages please. Stop promoting public knowledge of exploits.
[doublepost=1536495050,1536494759][/doublepost]I just made a thread that maybe you should consider if you want to think bigger picture than your own little world. <3
https://xpoff.com/threads/how-to-talk-about-exploits-you-find.80110/
No and no.

Already reported it to an official cm and they will look into it.

Exploiting while twinking just makes the whole community look bad. I'd rather they didn't put crazy OP stuff in unless they mean for us to have it.

Twinking isn't at the front of blizzards developmental brain when they make content/gear. In so several things do make it through the cracks sometimes. Twinking is an abnormality within the player base. Blizzard seldom thinks about us and how we can break the game. 101 gear was an exception to this, obviously. My bet is someone at blizzard twinked during legion.

That's a lot of unobtainable stuff in one expansion in only several hours :p

Blizzard messed up a bunch! Are items being nerfed afterwards or get requirement levels?

Users who are viewing this thread