340 ilvl epics for 110-119?

Another guy I know got suspended for a week. It seems Blizz varies on how the mete out punishment with these things.

Another guy I know got suspended for a week. It seems Blizz varies on how the mete out punishment with these things.
AKA me. I got suspended for a week for the use of the 340 ilvl gear.
According to Blizzard: “Your fellow players reported you for a gameplay offense that is in violation of the Blizzard EULA and/or Code of Conduct”.
They listed their reason as: Disruptive Behavior.
I was previously suspended for 6 months a couple years back for botting, so I figured this time around would be much worse. However, it is a week and a loss of all the 340s I got.
If you do get the 340 ilvl gear, I suggest you keep it out of the eyes of anyone who may get upset and/or report you. We’re all basically gods as twinks in the 110 bracket already. There is no need to push the limits. We have an entire twink community here that is willing to PVP, raid, and run island expeditions with you. If you’re a decently-geared twink running alongside a twink healer in a battleground, you’re already invincible.
And I know many of you will ask me why I was using them so openly. As soon as I read Emelia’s post, I knew Blizzard was going to patch this bug soon (which they now officially have) and most likely in the near future, completely prevent us from using them again. I assume they will either raise the requirement level to 120 or simply take the gear from any 110 that has it, similar to the way they did with the 370 ilvl M+ chest that everyone freaked out about a few weeks ago. I knew the potential consequences and I was willing to accept them.
Many people I know that have the 340s deleted them as soon as I told them I was suspended, and they are smart for that. You never know who is inspecting you or who is jealous of you and may report you. If you plan on keeping them but are scared of being suspended, well, I don’t know what to tell you. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. As I said, I knew about the potential suspension (and honestly thought it would be much longer), but I was willing to “cheat” anyways. Many of you aren’t, which is perfectly fine and honestly normal. If that’s the case, just delete the gear and get back to twinking the ol’ fashioned way.

If this thread stilll alive there is still ways get 340 plus gear but you will be banned if blizz finds out suggest you keep it on a low profile

I don't know why people are insisting that this exploit still works or that people are not getting in trouble for it. I'm currently in day 3/7 of my 1 week suspension.
The first thing I did when I got suspended was hop on my other account and I took my 110 DK and my 110 hunter to Arathi. And guess what guys. It is 10000000% patched. I did the exploit the same exact way I did it for my other 3 toons that had multiple pieces of 340s. But this time, I got nothing. No loot. No mail.
At this point, there are players that have the 340s and are smart enough to not get noticed with them. To those players, I suggest you keep it as lowkey as you can because as of right now, nobody else can get the 340s and you're 1 simple report away from getting them stripped from you. Because this exploit was patched, there are going to be a LOT of jealous twinks out there who are mad they never got any 340s and are going to want blood. If you have 340s and want to keep them, do not PvP with them. Do not do anything in which there is even the slightest chance someone can report you with them.
Personally, I'm not sad about the suspension. I could care less about a week without my main account. What upsets me is that I lost my 340s because they were great for farming IEs, raiding Antorus, etc. I know many of you will feel the same way, so try and do your absolute best to keep your 340s invisible. I am happy for anyone that managed to get some, but for those that didn't, please don't take it out on the lucky few. Don't report people out of jealousy. They did nothing wrong.
The twinking community is honestly super great and I've met some really nice people, some that have 340s and some that don't, and believe me when I say it IS possible to not have 340s but still be happy for those that do. Even though I lost mine, I'm not jealous of those that have them. I should've just kept mine far more invisible than I did.

I think its strange if random people get suspended for this while the very first person who showed up on the armory page here while wearing them still has them and doesn't even seem to bother hiding them. Also, unless someone whom I know well enough to trust would tell me he got banned I'd think it'd be common to try and conceal the possibility of still doing this. The arathi thing might be fixed, but unless I see those 340 pieces change to "requires level 120" the topic in itself is far from over.

I think its strange if random people get suspended for this while the very first person who showed up on the armory page here while wearing them still has them and doesn't even seem to bother hiding them. Also, unless someone whom I know well enough to trust would tell me he got banned I'd think it'd be common to try and conceal the possibility of still doing this. The arathi thing might be fixed, but unless I see those 340 pieces change to "requires level 120" the topic in itself is far from over.

Guildie got 3 day ban while having them in his void storage and doing very well in BG without them on, got him reported, GM investigates, noticed pieces in his void storage, and look them away. You don’t have to just be wearing them to get them taken away and banned. I deleted the two pieces I have, as my 110 means more to me than a few silly pieces that will likely get patched

For those that seem to have trouble believing people are getting suspended over the 340s.
Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 4.15.34 AM.png

You'll be fine man. I've had my account suspended more than 30 times since having it lmao.

I doubt you got suspended and nothing taken away. Either dumb GM or your lieing about being suspended. And 30 times also seems like a stretch, as after the 3rd time, they would have most definitely made the punishment wayyy harder than 1st and 2nd.

I doubt you got suspended and nothing taken away. Either dumb GM or your lieing about being suspended. And 30 times also seems like a stretch, as after the 3rd time, they would have most definitely made the punishment wayyy harder than 1st and 2nd.
I'm referring to overall suspensions, not from exploitations. Having your account suspended via an exploitation will just have them set an "eye" on your account so that if you exploit anything else they'll ban the account for a few months. I've caught on to how they do it after being suspended several times. I'm not lying about anything, you simply assumed I was referring to being suspended for exploiting something. I've never exploited things and have no interest in doing so.

havent ran into players over 80k, even tanks,since bfa dropped until yesterday. theres no fucking way a 110 has the same amount of hp as a 120 without exploited gearz.
I’ll log over to my BDK in a little bit and swap him out to blood then post an armory link. I think I’m at 85k unbuffed, nearly 90k with the ilv 300 trinket. If I had 3 300 ilv AZs and 2 Stam trinks, i would be at 100k. Guardian druids get a larger health buff than BDKs do so it is very possible.
Edit: Include a stam buff and don’t forget about the den mother buff that guardian druids can choose. 120k honestly is not surprising.
[doublepost=1537823631,1537814501][/doublepost]
havent ran into players over 80k, even tanks,since bfa dropped until yesterday. theres no fucking way a 110 has the same amount of hp as a 120 without exploited gearz.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Presswhatkey
I don't know why it says 86k in armory, in game I'm at 89.7k. That's 89.7k without buffs, with only 1 weak stam trinket, no flask, no den mother, etc. If I enter a BG once I get better trinkets and am fully buffed (will be around 110k health), are you gonna report me because you THINK I have exploited gear?

My Blood DK can get over 100k HP in BGs with full bone shield. It's possible as a Druid to get over 120k legit, especially since there's a PvP Talent that increases your max HP by 15%.

Yeah, I meant cute as in that's F-ing disgusting.

after reading all these comments, and having seen players who are STILL having these gears on them .. i can SAFELY conclude THAT .. (1) blizzard is NOT stopping anyone from getting the gears (2) you CAN use the gears (3) until someone REPORTED you (4) then blizzard takes action .. so this is basically the sequence of how things is gonna happen .. some lvl19 who are using the ilvl180 gears had their gears removed, likely for the same reason, but others who is keeping a low profile still get to keep their ilvl180 and ilvl350 gears .. so hopefully no more arguing, cos this is really how it works .. i also like to point out that the only legit high ilvl/stat difference occurs in the lvl101 still .. having the biggest difference between twinks and non twink players and the gears do not break any rules

Users who are viewing this thread