30-39 Achievement Points!

siwtz said:
Do we even get wsg pops?

We don`t get pops at all in the EU atm. Unless something has changed very recently that I don`t know about.

Think it will need someone to organise queue times and go on an advertising spree!

List updated.

Shame to see Enjoy has dinged to level 40 so close to our, hopefully, first WSG night. Therefore, has been removed and has let Strayed of Sentinels US back on to the list.

Tooh87 said:
Alright then, finally got some time to work on some achieves and got enough to throw me on that list.

Account @ Baelgun - Game - World of Warcraft

How does it work whenever I pass someone? Do I need to inform you, or do you keep up with it?

Hello Account and welcome to the list!

You don`t need to do anything, just keep grinding achievements! I generally go through the list and update the scores pretty much daily. I also go through the rosters on the listed twink guilds and people that have dropped off the bottom of the list previously, plus a few threads to see if there are any new entries. I do that probably 2-3 times a week at least.

So it`s kept up-to-date pretty often ;)

siwtz said:
Finally i got enough points to make it in the list! Sîwtz

Btw, thanks for putting your effort in making this list and keeping it up!

Welcome to the list, I hope you will bring a little activity to it, most seem to have tailed off their achievement seeking! I found another high achiever on the official forums who has stolen 2nd place!

Thanks for the recognition too, it can be time consuming, I think you are the first to show appreciation.

I'm a fan too <3 But I think you are a bit crazy to update like every day, is that a compliment :p ? For my defense activity wize, even tho I look dead, I'm quite not. I'm doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes for the achievs, I should get some things poping. I'm sure you do too MMF, you haven't moved for ages, but I can't even possibly imagine what crazy things you are grinding, like keys or stuff, or reputs. Anyway achievs are not my priority unfortunately when I play, never was. That's probably why I didn't told you when I was in your numbers, don't get too much hope on me. I'm just riding along.

Donniedarkõ said:
I'm a fan too <3 But I think you are a bit crazy to update like every day, is that a compliment :p ? For my defense activity wize, even tho I look dead, I'm quite not. I'm doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes for the achievs, I should get some things poping. I'm sure you do too MMF, you haven't moved for ages, but I can't even possibly imagine what crazy things you are grinding, like keys or stuff, or reputs. Anyway achievs are not my priority unfortunately when I play, never was. That's probably why I didn't told you when I was in your numbers, don't get too much hope on me. I'm just riding along.

Haha, you go and write this and I don`t go and update the list for like 3 days due to internet connection probs!

There are things cooking in the background but I am busy with work and studying so don`t have time to farm acheives on MMF like I used to. Add to this I play a large number of twinks, some only in PvE and it makes my time available for my fave char that much less.

Let`s just say I have a little something in store for MMF down the line that people may not have thought possible, but I think can be done. No I`m not going to say or it would spoil the surprise wouldn`t it? (This will be a way off btw).

mrdoobry said:
Let`s just say I have a little something in store for MMF down the line that people may not have thought possible, but I think can be done. No I`m not going to say or it would spoil the surprise wouldn`t it? (This will be a way off btw).

I'm pretty sure I know what it is, because I have that card too in my hand.

As for the 3 days, B.net was down anyway, so you wouldn't have been able to update.

I think i know something similiar, not the same but. I could share it with you. Im currently trying to get my Tol Barad rep. I think its possible, but you need to be there EXACTLY when we win. You have about 0.5 seconds to be inside tolbarad and win, before you get teleported out. Im trying this and i won't stop until i win. But i do not know if this work. If it does, can someone confirm this?

Hey siwtz, I dunno how tol barad works, coz I pretty much didn't play cataclysm yet, but I know you can't do that for wintergrasp, totally sure of that coz I tried, and I think they pretty much made copy and paste for this world bg, like the rest of this entire expansion ^^. You have to queue etc I guess ? I would be tempted to say it doesn't work, ofc I guess you can get the hk achiev or something like WG. Also in WG if you are below certain level you get instant teleport out if you try to enter while battle is going on, no warnings, no timer, nothing. So again I suppose it works like that for Tol Barad.

Users who are viewing this thread