30-39 Achievement Points!

Scores and people updated, plus guilds rechecked.

It appears that Vema is also active again.

P.S. Sticky, as this will be kept up-to-date constantly.

Tetrica said:
Most impressive gear I've seen in a long time.

Thanks ^_^ I've worked hard on this character (except for the HKs). I used to slap people with my PoD, but now I just run flags which sadly doesn't help me aquire HKs.

Profiles - World of Warcraft

I have resynced a few of them that were outdated, but that link should keep you busy for a while granted not everybody synced their character some are still flying under the radar, btw you can filter by levels now because of me, I sent them an email a few weeks ago, it appears they heard me :rolleyes:

There is also a few of them that do misshit, probably deleted/renamed or something.

Donniedarkõ said:

Profiles - World of Warcraft

I have resynced a few of them that were outdated, but that link should keep you busy for a while granted not everybody synced their character some are still flying under the radar, btw you can filter by levels now because of me, I sent them an email a few weeks ago, it appears they heard me :rolleyes:

There is also a few of them that do misshit, probably deleted/renamed or something.

Thanks for those! I did try to use the Wowhead profiler before but couldn`t seem to get it to work properly, it wouldn`t cough up many results. It seems to be working better now though.

I`m gonna stick to a Top 30 for now to help promote more keen competition, especially as there will be plenty just about hitting, or just over 1500 points.

Still it all adds to the list I have to keep monitored :p

Oocheechoo said:
I am not the top by far, but decided to start working on my twink achievements again.

Ooch @ Uldaman - Game - World of Warcraft

Get Necromancer Leggings and Change Wrath of the Lightbringer(1/2) to Judgements of the Just(1/2) and you'll be over 5k Health and officially given me the biggest hardon I've ever had.

Your paladin makes me want to make a 39 healer on ur server.

EDIT: Get Rich Purple Silk Shirt

Sadly it looks like the only way I can hit 5k health is by getting the BoA cloak since the scourge event is gone for good.

Users who are viewing this thread