30-39 Achievement Points!

List updated. Also, Sinsored - Gurubashi US in number 8 spot, seems to have maybe changed name or server as he/she is no longer showing. Anybody know what to?

Failing that, will have to be removed from the list.

List updated!

Also Shepperd climbing like a nutter, look forward to having some active competition near the top soon!

List updated.

I have removed Sinsored of Gurubashi US as he/she appears to have either been deleted or has name/faction/server changed. If anyone knows as to what, please let me know and I can add again with the new details.

Also added Donniedarkõ to the list as I have only just realised you now not only have enough points to make the list, but have climbed it quite quickly too. I think you can get a +5 scope on your ranged weapon too, Donnie.

Please keep your eyes out for high achievers and help keep the list updated with any more that you come across...

mrdoobry said:
Also added Donniedarkõ to the list as I have only just realised you now not only have enough points to make the list, but have climbed it quite quickly too. I think you can get a +5 scope on your ranged weapon too, Donnie.

Please keep your eyes out for high achievers and help keep the list updated with any more that you come across...

Oh I'm busted ;) about my weap well I thought it was 3 max since it's lvl 1, you make me doubt now but ty I'll check, & I don't have any more names sry

Donniedarkõ said:
Oh I'm busted ;) about my weap well I thought it was 3 max since it's lvl 1, you make me doubt now but ty I'll check, & I don't have any more names sry

Also, just a quickie. Why did you go Alchemy for the stone? It`s pretty crap now compared to some of the EPL trinkets you can get. Maybe go 300 Engi/300 Skinning? That extra crit is nice, you can then use say Devourer's Stomach which will give more crit and a nice extra burst on use.

I didn't up alchemy for the stone I rarely use it even, mostly when my pvp trinket is on cd. I took it for Mixology, which boost elixirs of fortitude by 100hp & agility by 10agi (=13 for sub, 14 with kings), on top of the stone when I use it. Not interrested in skinning ;p

Donniedarkõ said:
I didn't up alchemy for the stone I rarely use it even, mostly when my pvp trinket is on cd. I took it for Mixology, which boost elixirs of fortitude by 100hp & agility by 10agi (=13 for sub, 14 with kings), on top of the stone when I use it. Not interrested in skinning ;p

That`s an interesting decision, especially where PvP is concerned. Having to be constantly potted to see any benefit from your profession versus a passive buff? One could argue it seems even more strange when you run a glass cannon build and are more likely to have to use more of those pots due to restricted survivability. Either way, you need to get them maxxed!

But each to their own :p

List updated.

Guilds searched again and found another one on 1650, Greenleaves of The Venture Co US. This means you need over 1610 pts to even make the list now.

Keep em peeled for any new ones you all come across.

Scores updated.

I noticed some inactive ones near the top are starting to score again. Competition in the top 10 especially, is starting to heat up!

Keep it up!

Ewelinka said:
Cause of missing BG action atm, i have started to hunt for some Achievements. You can add me to the list.

Ewelínka @ Mannoroth - Spiel - World of Warcraft

Greets, Ewelìnka

Hi Ewelìnka, welcome to the list. List has been updated with your latest score and others.

Hopefully by getting people more interested in playing their 39 twinks, even through achievements, we can start to get the bracket more healthy again. This was the original reason for starting the thread in the first place. We might not have BG action for now, but achieves can be a great way to pimp out your toon a little whilst waiting for it to brighten up again.

More being added, it`s game on!

Users who are viewing this thread