30-39 Achievement Points!

Well, i know they are not perfect. But im not lucky with rndm drops / enchants.

Dont know how many times i did Uldaman, never saw Cragfists of the bear yet.

Shrug, one day it will drop too.

I noticed that the US WoW site has a fairly active 30-39 thread in the BG section. Would be great if someone with a US account can post a link there to this thread, might help get the 30-39 achievement whoring out to a wider audience.

I doubt it will transform it, but if we can get a few more interested it might help heat the list up a little more.

Regards.

List updated, yet more movers and shakers.

Also, faction changing and losing some achieve points for the loss ;(

Runok said:
What did you lose?

From what I can tell from the "Complete X quests in X" achieves. This is from changing to alliance and having them reset. You can get them again from doing all the opposite faction ones but if your not staying opposite faction for long, like me, it`s a pain.

Can only hope they reinstate the original ones when I get back to horde, which I think they do. Otherwise it will be more time spent questing.

No great loss overall, just annoying.

Yeah you'll get them back when you change back again, they are just hidden, sad about you quests tho doesnt look good, by I guess you'll get them back too

Donniedarkõ said:
Yeah you'll get them back when you change back again, they are just hidden, sad about you quests tho doesnt look good, by I guess you'll get them back too

Yeah it`s no major deal, just a little annoying that`s all. It`s like suspected, can`t get a 2nd Militia Hatchet either as the whole zone stayed as achieved. Just need to check what else is Ally only before coming back, which could take a while. I even lost my hat from Azahara that gives the Xylem transformation. Was in my bags before change, then when I logged in Ally side in it`s place was a Solid Gold Coin - Item - World of Warcraft with a vendor value of 1g, lol. Just hope I get it back upon transfering again ^^

I have also removed Cactuschris of Uldaman US, as he appears to have levelled on and as this is a 30-39 achieve list, he no longer belongs on the list. This has allowed Hailshot of Undermine US back on to the list in position 30.

Oocheechoo said:
Hailshot crit me last week for 3.8k.....Of course I didn't die! :p

Haha, I haven`t tried MM myself since the AiS change. I can only guess that was buffed and with Berserker to be able to hit that much on Paladin mitigation.

You may have tempted me to try it with a dps set on, should be fun ;)

You got almost all achievs + some grandfathered, do you seriously expect anyone to come remotely close ? If so, how ? You can sit in your throne nobody is gonna challenge you ever.

Donniedarkõ said:
You got almost all achievs + some grandfathered, do you seriously expect anyone to come remotely close ? If so, how ? You can sit in your throne nobody is gonna challenge you ever.

Thats it!

I have a 19 who could prolly go so high if he lvl up. Cause he has some of the grandfathered too.

But every 1 who starts now, would never reach your points. Also, not every 1 has a crew to suport him. I dont know any warlock, so some of the explore achievs are nearly impossible for me.

Happy hunting all, Ewelínka

Ewelinka said:
I dont know any warlock, so some of the explore achievs are nearly impossible for me.

Like Isle of Quel'Danas ? I see you are stuck there. Don't need any warlock, just find 2 mages, ask them to TP shattrath and use the portal to Quel'Danas, then they summon you from the meeting stone. Or 2 random dudes seeting in shattrath. Don't forget to fish there too, forgot that, need to go to this stupid island again.

Horde got it eazy, they can use the flight direct if I'm not mistaken or at least they can save the fly.

I think they put lvl req on portal shat to isle, not sure.

I need a shat port soon for BC fishing, i will try it.

Donniedarkõ said:

I have nowhere near all achieves, I think 4700 odd is possible if PvP activity picked up again. I see very few grandfathered, maybe a few World Event plus Profs, but thats about it.

I didn`t spend that much time grinding them tbh. I am certainly catchable, only some would take time like waiting for World Events to occur, if you don`t already have them. I made MMF in the Summer of 2008 and in total he only has about 60 days /played. There were long periods where I hardly played on him when I was doing endgame stuff.

Like Ewelínka said, this is even more so if someone already had many of them on a lower level. I still stand by and say that someone starting from scratch now could still catch up eventually if they put enough time and effort in. There`s people that were not even on the list, that have jumped into the Top 6 or 7 in no time.

Also, I have no "crew" helping me. I have done them nearly all myself with several accounts and went to the trouble of getting the RaF dual seat mount to make certain ones easier. Other than that I have had to beg/bribe/pay people for things like summons like everyone else. I`d like more challenge to push me to do the more inane things like rep grinds, if I thought someone was gonna catch me that`d be the push I need!

Ewelinka said:
Thats it!

I have a 19 who could prolly go so high if he lvl up. Cause he has some of the grandfathered too.

But every 1 who starts now, would never reach your points. Also, not every 1 has a crew to suport him. I dont know any warlock, so some of the explore achievs are nearly impossible for me.

Happy hunting all, Ewelínka

Just pay someone with dual mount to do the more difficult ones for you. Hell, if you bought 1000 Ethereum Keys to Arathor EU I`d personally sort you out all the Explorer Title myself!

Ihateurmom said:
Guess it's my job to catch up huh? :/

I'm somewhat preoccupied in leveling a new main, which I'm thoroughly enjoying. The ugly truth is, I've had this twink for well over 4 years now, and I'm kinda getting sick of looking at his ugly mug >:

Perhaps I'll catch up, perhaps not.

That`s a shame to hear. However, once you realise that 85 is just the same old boring gear grind, you`ll just use it for BoA`s to gear your twink with. It will help people, if and when activity picks up again.

This is especially so in Europe. I don`t only play MMF either, I`m finishing up my ex-60 druid twink into level 70. I also level up some BoA semi-twinks in BG`s, also.

List updated.

Also Donnie, I notice you started getting some AB achieves. I assume you had enough xp spare to go xp-on for some games, or are we getting locked-xp pops on EU now?

Users who are viewing this thread