30-39 Achievement Points!

I have made an event in <Sandbox Mode> which I hope will raise the amount of 39's who farm for achievement points :)

Great hopefully it will help with activity for the list. I imagine it will pick up again come MoP with the changes and the end of the summer break.

Not sure how we are going to work the list from now on. I switched off Account achieves and had lost some points as they apparently automatically become account wide. So I re-enabled them and switched them off again and my points total changed yet again so...

I think it still may be a little bugged at the moment as it has only just come in. I will leave the list till MoP arrives properly and it has settled in and see how we stand then. It may require people to turn off to stay on the list. If it is still messed up I will leave the list as is for the date of the patch and work some new list into the first post based on some different criteria so we can keep the list/thread going in some way.

Sit tight for now and see how it pans out.

I know this thread is dead, but does anybody know if any 39s have farmed the Diplomat title other than my priest?

Bit late only just saw this, but yes quite a few already had it certainly in EU. Got mine around Christmas 2008 I think, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread