20 Twinking is really bad.

this SS is actually pretty impressive.

based on the numbers, the shaman dasha was playing objectively and kept several alliance players pressured, but not too pressured that they would die and get resurrected.

so the game was won because horde was basically 2~4 man up (1 dasha, in some way, cancelled out 3~5 alliance players)

but horde won, in a game where alliance had way more kills.

please think twice before you speak.

Based on the numbers the shaman was throwing LvBs unhindered for the entire game straight. But, again this could be pre legendries which would mean it's nothing special... and if its not, its just what I said... somebody was just allowed to do constant damage with ZERO breaks the entire game and that game lasted a long time.

This is MM hunter damage or tier 1 Survival damage. I don't know the circumstances, but this is not normal or consistent with any other elemental shaman doing anything... its old/fake/pre legendary. I've seen Elementals that are good play their hearts out and do 80-100k... that's about it tops and those games are SUPER rare. Now I'm sure that will go up a bit here, the FS bonus is huge.

Maybe stacking a bunch of shamans and playing against the dumbest people in the world that just don't kill CS totems and die badly is a treat... that 100% falls under "your opponents are bad". Sorry.

As flattering as I find it that you think me playing the game is cheating, its not, its just ele pumpin dmg.

I did not say it was cheating (hitting a turnip or padding in a stand off are not cheating)... what I did say is that it looks like the enemy team had the proper heals and you were just unhindered and firing non stop uninterrupted... which would be indicative of 190k and only 4 kills... just a Mexican stand off with a firing wall. Done the same thing on my Frost DK., long ass game, with no down time and all heals to just soak up HBs for 20 minutes.

If there were 20 of these screen shots sure. I guarantee most of your games will just be like anybody else. You die to hunters a bunch and you do 50-80k. If they are not I promise you its nots your super skills being better than the ANY OTHER 20 elementals I have seen play... maybe your play group is just wonky.

Regardless of any of that... EXTREME anomalies do not break rules.

that 100% falls under "your opponents are bad". Sorry.
So you cant say ele are good in randoms because if they do well, its just playing against bad players?

And if you run into twink v twink premades in randoms, well its just also playing against bad players?

But if you play against good players in wargames/arenas and do well, you cant say theyre good because you're only using them in a controlled environment?

Seems like there's a problem here...

So you cant say ele are good in randoms because if they do well, its just playing against bad players?

And if you run into twink v twink premades in randoms, well its just also playing against bad players?

But if you play against good players in wargames/arenas and do well, you cant say theyre good because you're only using them in a controlled environment?

what jadefire says has no falsifiability it seems.

are you god? @JadeFire

I did not say it was cheating (hitting a turnip or padding in a stand off are not cheating)... what I did say is that it looks like the enemy team had the proper heals and you were just unhindered and firing non stop uninterrupted... which would be indicative of 190k and only 4 kills... just a Mexican stand off with a firing wall. Done the same thing on my Frost DK., long ass game, with no down time and all heals to just soak up HBs for 20 minutes.

If there were 20 of these screen shots sure. I guarantee most of your games will just be like anybody else. You die to hunters a bunch and you do 50-80k. If they are not I promise you its nots your super skills being better than the ANY OTHER 20 elementals I have seen play... maybe your play group is just wonky.
I dont have 20 screenshots (unless you mean screenshots of 20s, i have a ton of those, I dont take screenshots that often (these days) but I can give you a few games vs 5-10 mans that give a better indication i wasnt allowed to freecast.
ele dmg för jafedire.jpg
tredje gången gilt ele dmg för jeadiref.jpg

4e ele dam.jpg
dam för jadfeds.jpg

I have no idea what hunter/priest team could not deal with 3 elemental shamans... I did not watch the game, I have no idea what happened. You can keep typing stuff, but that still does not give the correct picture of the game.

If the hunters were not just focusing down the elementals one after another in seconds... then they were bad. If they were dying to CS totems like clowns... then they were bad. You can play the bracket for 1 second or 20 games a day and figure that out.

Or more likely, the 3 elementals were "just along for the ride" and the actual deciding factor for the game was the other DPS/Heals/Players.

And again, always an exception to any rule.

I care about consistency not bullshit christmass-land games.

I care about consistency not bullshit christmass-land games.
you specifically said just one example. I gave you one. not my fault you made it easy.

That said, a well played ele shaman can give a hunter fits. Put enough of them in a BG and you perma-slow the other team. Toss in static field totems and a well timed rogue stun or two and get a winning game on a CTF map. Pretty self explanatory.

But then you cant sort a scoreboard by "CC's Landed" and blame that for why you lost a game. So yea, i guess bad class.

Isn't 20s a pvp focused bracket? All you talk about is dmg numbers, as if you're raiding. Nobody pointed out that shaman doesn't have any defensives or mobility.

Isn't 20s a pvp focused bracket? All you talk about is dmg numbers, as if you're raiding. Nobody pointed out that shaman doesn't have any defensives or mobility.

Anybody can cast totems and cast Frost shock - that is not what the discussion is about. You don't just wander into a conversation about the color Red and shout "don't you also like Blue! I wike Blue!"

I'd just like the answer on how somebody did 197k on an elemental in current post-legendary nerf SL. That looks like Flame shock was up 100% of the time on ALL Targets, Mastery was magically at 100% for double LvB on all casts, and counter strike totem was hitting all targets 100% of the time.

I would love an explanation/education on that, not only to debunk it, but maybe find out that I'm pressing the wrong 4 buttons in the wrong order.

This may come as a (frost)shock and it deeply pains me to admit it, but Goesid is a pretty good player.

Again, I get your comments when you say that, but there is also Math. At some point he is just shooting the same targets you/I/anybody would be. Almost triple the normal damage can't just be waived away as "gud"... unless you are an idiot.

That is just not an acceptable answer for that kind of damage.

I can accept 120k... but past that it looks like padding... not only on what I can do myself in a BG... but from what I have seen EVERY OTHER SINGLE SHAMAN playing for the past 3 months has done... is he better than every one of those by 3x?... No.

for someone who insists that this is an outlier game we should dismiss as nonrepresentative, you're awfully hung up on it. Either dismiss it or not.

Or I'd just like to know. (And he did post multiple).

Because if I'm missing a way to triple my damage that does not involve pressing the same 4 buttons at targets I/ANYBODY ELSE clicks on... I'm all in.

Wouldn't you like to know how to triple/quad your damage?

Does anyone know of a go-pro replacement for the now nerfed ilvl 35 head so this guy can check out my moves?

Wouldn't you like to know how to triple/quad your damage?
im not the guy insisting that total damage done is the only measure of a specs quality. I play my ele shaman almost entirely just to giggle when I shield punt people off ledges/roofs.

Though I can tell you that my damage numbers seems to increase dramatically when I do this One Weird Trick called "Playing With Friends".

im not the guy insisting that total damage done is the only measure of a specs quality. I play my ele shaman almost entirely just to giggle when I shield punt people off ledges/roofs.

Though I can tell you that my damage numbers seems to increase dramatically when I do this One Weird Trick called "Playing With Friends".

Well post a 197k for me on current SL elemental, and then I'll have respect for your friends.
[doublepost=1645624818,1645624735][/doublepost]
Does anyone know of a go-pro replacement for the now nerfed ilvl 35 head so this guy can check out my moves?

I'll ship you one you can strap to you head with duct-tape if you show me how to do 3x-4x the damage of any other shaman I have seen play in the bracket currently.

Users who are viewing this thread