20 Twinking is really bad.

Single stat stacking isnt optimal at all, there are some exceptions but imho ele into fullmastery with 0 haste and 169 int cant compete with someone with "balanced" gear.

What do you think is wrong?
you're down about 10-15 int from where you should be. Dasha logged out in an FC set and still has more int than you. In part, its a lack of socket gear but also +3 mastery to shield? Come the fuck on.

You have a fuck ton of mastery but are still using the elekk tusk, which is really just useless stats at that point, and you're only building maelstrom if you're getting casts off. Which, with 0% haste, means you might as well be casting a hearthstone. If you're gonna use tusk, you can afford to drop some mastery and pick up other stats

You look like you're geared entirely to only work if you get to sit in a backline and free cast, which is not something you're going to get a lot of time to do under even good circumstances. And it doesnt make use of a shamans exceptional toolkit.

No wonder you think the spec sucks. I'd think it sucked too if I tried to make it work like a destro lock and found out it underperformed in that role

Some offtop:
I was able to gear "kinda oneshot shadow priest" via stacking versatility and mastery at max and was able to reach 2k vampiric crits during bg but this was made just out of curiosity and i understand that this build cant compete with others, which are way more balanced. Amazing but you dont understand that the thing you trying to reach really might have some big damage in some circumstances, but overall it will be terrible af.

Reactions: Ivo
Single stat stacking isnt optimal at all, there are some exceptions but imho ele into fullmastery with 0 haste and 169 int cant compete with someone with "balanced" gear.

I've been in plenty of other BGs with elementals...
you're down about 10-15 int from where you should be. Dasha logged out in an FC set and still has more int than you. In part, its a lack of socket gear but also +3 mastery to shield? Come the fuck on.

You have a fuck ton of mastery but are still using the elekk tusk, which is really just useless stats at that point, and you're only building maelstrom if you're getting casts off. Which, with 0% haste, means you might as well be casting a hearthstone. If you're gonna use tusk, you can afford to drop some mastery and pick up other stats

You look like you're geared entirely to only work if you get to sit in a backline and free cast, which is not something you're going to get a lot of time to do under even good circumstances. And it doesnt make use of a shamans exceptional toolkit.

No wonder you think the spec sucks. I'd think it sucked too if I tried to make it work like a destro lock and found out it underperformed in that role

Again dude, I'm taking about the damage only... not the toolkit... STOP mentioning that please you sound CRAZY. Damage only.

Are you are telling me that 20% haste, ~20 int, and ditching mastery is going to add 3x damage? Because that is what it sounds like.

And once again... I don't care about my personal experience with the class... its like you can't read.... I care about what I see every other single shaman doing... we keep ignoring that like you don't understand English.

Nice try, but SlackJackson has no elemental gear out side of trash and that is obviously just some junk that is randomly on him.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/roadwarrior

We can look at the gear if you want, again... love to find out. To Me Roadwarrior does not look terrible at all.
Your gear is dogshit
Maybe he doesn't get such numbers every game?
Maybe he just fought at mid/gy camped all game?

I could see a shaman pulling off such numbers in a long game when everyone is fighting.
Perhaps it's nothing to get all sweaty about.
I dont, but I dont ever see the 50k games hes talking about unless its an instant 3 cap.
If you had one look at the screenshot you can see we were more farmed than farmers, also gy farming is terrible for getting high dmg on ele.

this is xpoff, everything is something to get sweaty about.
Oh yeah, how? 86% overload in a BG (100% with trinket)... every LvB does ~1000 because of overload and every LB does ~500+ because of overload. Double malestrom for Earthshock.

What do you think is wrong?

I tried stacking Int and verse with all BC gear you lose all of your Mastery... did less damage by FAR. That is what I noticed... you lose overload you are just doing 50% warlock damage.

You want max int except jewelry and sockets, about 20-30% crit, 10-20% haste, 10-15% vers then dump the rest into mastery. 86% overload, that means 14% of the time, everything in your gear is worthless. mastery is a dead stat if it doesnt proc, sacrificing too much stats for rng isnt worth it.

Again dude, I'm taking about the damage only... not the toolkit... STOP mentioning that please you sound CRAZY. Damage only.
Part of getting the damage out is using the toolkit, nerd.

"why cant i get any damage out!?" I cry into my keyboard, as the enemy kites out of range of my lava burst because I didnt keybind earthbind and frost shock doesnt really do any dmg, so i dont use it. Cant figure out why I keep dying before I can do damage because I dont windshear chaos bolts or unleash shield on aimed shots. Just gonna fucking cast my 5 second lightning bolts and wonder how everyone else seems to be doing just fine on this class I claim is garbage.

There is no reason what so ever too go more mastery other then 60% outside bg, u will end up loosing way too much stats..
Haste breakpoints is important and is totely what u prefer 1.7-1.8 cast time, 60% mastery no need too spend too much points in x if it doesnt give u anything.

Your gear is dogshit

I dont, but I dont ever see the 50k games hes talking about unless its an instant 3 cap.
If you had one look at the screenshot you can see we were more farmed than farmers, also gy farming is terrible for getting high dmg on ele.

this is xpoff, everything is something to get sweaty about.

You want max int except jewelry and sockets, about 20-30% crit, 10-20% haste, 10-15% vers then dump the rest into mastery. 86% overload, that means 14% of the time, everything in your gear is worthless. mastery is a dead stat if it doesnt proc, sacrificing too much stats for rng isnt worth it.

Those are some wide ranges of stats to try to mash together. Are those stats World or BG? What could your mastery possibly be at after that?

I've been in plenty of other BGs with elementals...

Are you are telling me that 20% haste, ~20 int, and ditching mastery is going to add 3x damage? Because that is what it sounds like.

And once again... I don't care about my personal experience with the class... its like you can't read.... I care about what I see every other single shaman doing... we keep ignoring that like you don't understand English.
I've just compared your char with random one from armory with so-so "balanced" gear and he had 60 more dps into singletarget during sim. And dont even try to tell me that sim isnt working for 20 levels or working wrong, cuz i've compared sim dps with my actual dps on every class and it was almost the same +/- 10-20 (even for destro if we are talking about really long fights for 200+k damage, cuz dps at 50-100k can fluctuate a lot).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread