20 Twinking is really bad.

After playing around with spellhance I came to the conclusion that in order to play ele/spellhance without wanting to hurt myself irl you need enough haste to get to 1.7 or lower cast times. I can't even imagine playing either spec with 0 haste.

This thread adequately displays the same mental retardation journey that hunter rerollers go through upon booting up shadowlands for the first time. Most people dealt with this months ago.

oddly enough this can be displayed across every major xpac. I feel bad for all the resto druids and shamans people rolled back in bfa that are just gathering dust.

I moved from Feral / Resto to like specifically bear only for a good while when SL launched LOL

EU 20-29 is very twink heavy, you can have intense action for a whole BG if both sides are really trying. Grats on the dmg Dasha, they should've focused you harder imo.
sham.gif

After playing around with spellhance I came to the conclusion that in order to play ele/spellhance without wanting to hurt myself irl you need enough haste to get to 1.7 or lower cast times. I can't even imagine playing either spec with 0 haste.
1.7 is where I landed as well.

Number one thing to take away from whatever this was about is EU servers and EU games are not US games. Skill/gear/gemming aside.

EU games have all/large amounts of twinks and are COMPLETELY different than any US server games for the most part and are long and drawn out where DoTs give huge inflated chart damage. You won't get these 200k plus games on US servers hardly ever/extremely rarely, the games are too fast due to being lopsided, etc.

That being said, also don't suck - that helps.

Number one thing to take away from whatever this was about is EU servers and EU games are not US games. Skill/gear/gemming aside.

EU games have all/large amounts of twinks and are COMPLETELY different than any US server games for the most part and are long and drawn out where DoTs give huge inflated chart damage. You won't get these 200k plus games on US servers hardly ever/extremely rarely, the games are too fast due to being lopsided, etc.

I'm so done with US, the populations are too small (for both retail and classic). I just made a EU account. 300 m/s from Australia. I want to try double crusader. You think a frost dk would be better than fury warrior for 300ms?

I'm so done with US, the populations are too small (for both retail and classic). I just made a EU account. 300 m/s from Australia. I want to try double crusader. You think a frost dk would be better than fury warrior for 300ms?
I have to be honest, it's a sad day when one decides that 300ms is better than what we have going on right now in US/OCE.

Anyhow, to answer your question, double Sader on Frost isn't great, it in no way compares to a Fury. I'd suggest a ranged class if playing with 300ms, liker Huntard.

Please don't feed his ego, soon he'll start linking this thread on discord.

Thanks.

PS. From someone that played alot of games with @Goesid I've seen him pump a lot of damage, despite what state ele been in. DS.

He should, until I see it even remotely replicated by anybody else... which I've not seen in any game I've been in.

Got a second suit to match his specs, will see what it can do.

usdmg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread