10's Shadowlands Gear Guide

@Twinkit linked a Level 30 Neck with a damage Proc on it from this Event (once it's working). Anyone know of a Neck that has any kind of Proc lower than Level 30? Wowhead is so screwed right now, even filters aren't working right so it's hard to search myself. I don't care if it's an 'adds 1 Nature damage to your Attacks' kind of thing. I'm trying to determine all the options for 10's since Necks, Cloaks, Rings and Wrists aren't going to be fabulous without a super rare World drop that we may never get.

Dont know of any necks that proc for 10, but WoD dungeon drops can at least proc a tertiary trait. Apparently we can do Shadowmoon Burial at level 10, tho i havent confirmed that. Can do Slag Mines at 10 too but no necks drop there.

Saw https://www.wowhead.com/item=133636 while looking about, neat little thing.

Dont know of any necks that proc for 10, but WoD dungeon drops can at least proc a tertiary trait. Apparently we can do Shadowmoon Burial at level 10, tho i havent confirmed that. Can do Slag Mines at 10 too but no necks drop there.

Saw https://www.wowhead.com/item=133636 while looking about, neat little thing.
Basically to get max Stats we'll have to use either a BfA drop with Socket + Tertiary or LvL 7 Legion Epic BoE with the same. I'm just trying to make certain to fill out this Guide the best of what can/has been found post squish. There's far too many Quests, random ass Rares (like in Vanilla), etc, to compile this list 100%.

Basically to get max Stats we'll have to use either a BfA drop with Socket + Tertiary

Does BfA even drop necks at all? Thought it didnt with the HoA and everything....

Thing I like about WoD is the main stat on the jewelry with tertiary procs, not able to get that elsewhere I dont think.

Basically to get max Stats we'll have to use either a BfA drop with Socket + Tertiary or LvL 7 Legion Epic BoE with the same. I'm just trying to make certain to fill out this Guide the best of what can/has been found post squish. There's far too many Quests, random ass Rares (like in Vanilla), etc, to compile this list 100%.
Talisman of the Breaker that drops in The Blood Furnace is the only neck piece I could find that has an added effect that can be used by level 10s. Reminds me of the old Voice Amplification Modulator we use to use on level ones.

Does BfA even drop necks at all? Thought it didnt with the HoA and everything....

Thing I like about WoD is the main stat on the jewelry with tertiary procs, not able to get that elsewhere I dont think.
That's a good point. Since I didn't play BfA at all, it's certainly possible that there isn't a Neck from it so it may be WoD with Tertiary or Legion BoE Epics at Level 7.
[doublepost=1604296177,1604296144][/doublepost]
Talisman of the Breaker that drops in The Blood Furnace is the only neck piece I could find that has an added effect. Reminds me of the old Voice Amplification Modulator we use to use on level ones.
Indeed, I already added that to the Honorable Mentions section.

Anyone know IF there is any lvl 10 1 handled that got gem slot on it or can get gem slot on it i trying to find 2 1 handled weapons with gem slot on for my 10 monk twink

@monstertank While on your Character in Game hit Shift-J then pick Dungeons then Battle For Azeroth (or other XPac) then pick a Dungeon 10's can enter then start browsing drops. Here's a quick list:

BfA > Atal'Dazar:
BfA > Freehold
I have no confirmation that Weapons can proc a Socket and Tertiary Stats but BfA would be your choice for that. Here's what you're up against.
  1. Get the Boss to even drop something for you [RNGesus isn't terribly unkind]
  2. Get the exact item you want to drop [RNGesus expects payment in the form of scuffed knees]
  3. Get that exact item you want to drop AND to proc a Socket [RNGesus expects a blood sacrifice]
  4. Get that exact item you want to drop AND proc a Socket AND proc Tertiary [RNGesus now owns your soul]
  5. Now do that again for the 2nd One Hander.
  6. After you finish step 5, retire because you've aged about 30 years and have carpel tunnel in both hands.
  7. Now do that for every single item you need that isn't a TBC Dungeon drop with Sockets... good luck

@monstertank While on your Character in Game hit Shift-J then pick Dungeons then Battle For Azeroth (or other XPac) then pick a Dungeon 10's can enter then start browsing drops. Here's a quick list:

BfA > Atal'Dazar:
BfA > Freehold
I have no confirmation that Weapons can proc a Socket and Tertiary Stats but BfA would be your choice for that. Here's what you're up against.
  1. Get the Boss to even drop something for you [RNGesus isn't terribly unkind]
  2. Get the exact item you want to drop [RNGesus expects payment in the form of scuffed knees]
  3. Get that exact item you want to drop AND to proc a Socket [RNGesus expects a blood sacrifice]
  4. Get that exact item you want to drop AND proc a Socket AND proc Tertiary [RNGesus now owns your soul]
  5. Now do that again for the 2nd One Hander.
  6. After you finish step 5, retire because you've aged about 30 years and have carpel tunnel in both hands.
  7. Now do that for every single item you need that isn't a TBC Dungeon drop with Sockets... good luck
Okay okay hehe im a guy Who love to farm a dungeon over and over again untill i get a thing i want. So that wont be a problem for me then just dident know what dungeon or so that could proc with a gem slot or not. If it was legion or bfa

I have solo'd Freehold easily over 100 times in the last week on my lvl 10 huntard and can confirm that all drops can roll both a socket and a tertiary (i havent confirmed trinket but have seen all other items proc both. Out of 30 trinks, all were normal, tertiary, or gem slot. None with both so far). Same with the green boe's that drop in there, so if you run with a 13/14, the greens should be scaled around 10 with possibility of rolling both.

I havent seen anyone under lvl 45 get an upgraded item in a Legion dungeon. All epic/upgraded rolls were lvl 45, even for people above lvl 45.

Same with the green boe's that drop in there, so if you run with a 13/14, the greens should be scaled around 10 with possibility of rolling both.
There is no Level 10 Green BoE. I tried every Level from 11 to 16. 11-15 get Level 6 drops, 16 gets Level 11 drops. It's stupid.

I cannot for the life of me figure out that lumberjack trinket... any tips?

I cannot for the life of me figure out that lumberjack trinket... any tips?
Lumber Mill in a Level 2 Garrison. Wowhead has multiple comments on the how part (finding the NPC under the fallen tree).

Lumber Mill in a Level 2 Garrison. Wowhead has multiple comments on the how part (finding the NPC under the fallen tree).
Perfect, thanks. I found it. Now to find trees that don’t require level 15 lol.

I have solo'd Freehold easily over 100 times in the last week on my lvl 10 huntard and can confirm that all drops can roll both a socket and a tertiary (i havent confirmed trinket but have seen all other items proc both. Out of 30 trinks, all were normal, tertiary, or gem slot. None with both so far). Same with the green boe's that drop in there, so if you run with a 13/14, the greens should be scaled around 10 with possibility of rolling both.

I havent seen anyone under lvl 45 get an upgraded item in a Legion dungeon. All epic/upgraded rolls were lvl 45, even for people above lvl 45.

upload_2020-11-2_15-56-51.png

Users who are viewing this thread