10's Shadowlands Gear Guide

Even if they still can WF, they'll be vastly inferior to what 10's have access to in SL (mainly TBC socketed Dungeon gear).

I'm not so sure, if they can double warforge like they used to, and you get a weapon, perhaps it could be BiS? However for other slots you are probably right. hmm im going to try it on PTR probably when i have time. thx for your reply.

I'm curious as to what weapons 10s are using since the artifact nerf. Any suggestions? Bracket seems dead...

Did you ever find out which weapon(s) to farm? I’m wondering if there are any BoE Epics that can be farmed for weapons. I haven’t seen any posts on that but I imagine there are some.

I dont know if someone mentioned it, but if you dont skip attack on broken shore scenario you will get ring with 2 stam, haste, crit and mastery, ILVL14 weapon of your choice and 2/4 stat stick trinket. Iam also pretty sure it can warforge.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but it definitely bears repeating.
This trinket, Infinitely Divisible Ooze is absolutely broken. In Chromietime it hits on avg 850 and crits for 1.2ish.
BUT, in Classic Dungeons in the current timeline it crits for 5.6k.
[doublepost=1673704897,1673704716][/doublepost]5.6k crits!

Attachments

• ooze.png
    ooze.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 157
  • ooze2.jpg
    ooze2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
@Hellsy this info was released in this Thread. But you're the first to mention it in this thread I think. This is why we need a master thread for exploits/glitches etc.

I dont know if someone mentioned it, but if you dont skip attack on broken shore scenario you will get ring with 2 stam, haste, crit and mastery, ILVL14 weapon of your choice and 2/4 stat stick trinket. Iam also pretty sure it can warforge.

If you don't turn in the quest you can continue to get the armor/holy-dmg/food buffs. You can pick the quest back up from Archivist Elysiana. Assuming that it's not your first character and you have other flags unlocked on the toon/account. Since it's such a mess for some people to get Elysiana to re-give the quest to start the legion xpac it's best to not turn it in at all. The ring is super weak compared to a WoD epic ring. I recommend not turning in To-Be-Prepared.

I agree, a master thread would be nice.
I rarely ever read the 20s threads, and I haven't seen this info posted in the 10s, so I figured I'd post it.

Users who are viewing this thread