10's Shadowlands Gear Guide

You aren't wrong about it's pure Stat value, however, I'm not certain the loss of a Meta Gem would compensate for the Stam/Versa gain. I will stick it in the 'Honorable Mentions' tab non the less.

Also, is it still a thing that you gain 5% Main Stat for wearing all pcs of your Armor type or did Blizz remove that? If so boo to Leather, Mail and Plate Classes.
upload_2020-10-30_19-5-29.png

For which XPac, WoD/Legion? WoD Garrison QM has a bunch of probably useless things you can buy with Resources like finishing Building Orders and such.
[doublepost=1604101776,1604101249][/doublepost]
Added credit to the OP for that picture verifying the Level bonus 5% Main Stat starts at, ty.

For which XPac, WoD/Legion? WoD Garrison QM has a bunch of probably useless things you can buy with Resources like finishing Building Orders and such.
[doublepost=1604101776,1604101249][/doublepost]Added credit to the OP for that picture verifying the Level bonus 5% Main Stat starts at, ty.
i mean for the legion one

So, wait, are we still able to get Artifact weapons at 10? I know HoA was fixed. I'm looking for legit ways to gear a Prot Paladin cause I chose Zandalari Troll to get the Bwonsamdi racial + I like how they look, not to mention they start with a few pieces of ilvl 16 already. I was just curious because if we can then I'm going to work towards that easily but I recall something about them requiring level 45 now? Not sure however not a big deal if I can't get them as I just did the HH event dungeon without really anything, top damage, finished within less than 2 minutes while healing myself to full HP as I barely noticed my HP dropping.
I can say for certain, I don't mind if I can't get the weapons cause I am already enjoying it so far, reminds me a bit of Legion.

So, wait, are we still able to get Artifact weapons at 10? I know HoA was fixed. I'm looking for legit ways to gear a Prot Paladin cause I chose Zandalari Troll to get the Bwonsamdi racial + I like how they look, not to mention they start with a few pieces of ilvl 16 already. I was just curious because if we can then I'm going to work towards that easily but I recall something about them requiring level 45 now? Not sure however not a big deal if I can't get them as I just did the HH event dungeon without really anything, top damage, finished within less than 2 minutes while healing myself to full HP as I barely noticed my HP dropping.
I can say for certain, I don't mind if I can't get the weapons cause I am already enjoying it so far, reminds me a bit of Legion.

Anybody can get the ilvl 20 artifact weapons, relics will scale based on your level. However, the OP ones that are ilvl 49 are no longer obtainable

Not to be ignorant, but does anyone know why 10's would be an ideal level? Will brackets remain 10-19, 20-29, etc? Asking for a friend ;)

Not to be ignorant, but does anyone know why 10's would be an ideal level? Will brackets remain 10-19, 20-29, etc? Asking for a friend ;)
10s have much better secondary stat scaling than 19s

you can get herloom weapons at lvl 10 with item lvl 45 it does not scale good
It'll be nerfed soon enough. As I stated in the OP, I'm not putting anything on this list that is considered overly high iLvL, borderline exploits. Everything listed here is roughly our base iLvL (14) with a few Honorable mentions that are higher and may be nerfed at some point.

Anybody can get the ilvl 20 artifact weapons, relics will scale based on your level. However, the OP ones that are ilvl 49 are no longer obtainable
Ah thanks, I wasn't sure but this is very reassuring. I was very interested in getting myself an artifact weapon as well, so this is fantastic news! Thanks again for the heads up, appreciate it man.

Users who are viewing this thread