10's Shadowlands Gear Guide

And that confirms that Weapons can in fact proc Sockets, thank you.
[doublepost=1604384016,1604377214][/doublepost]Added a number of items to 'Honorable Mentions' including 3 Cloaks I found with 2/2/3/1, highest Stat count in the Game so far for Level 10's outside of a Socket proc.

URGENT: Found a soon to be GF'd Trinket for Level 10's. Frostwolf Insignia Rank 1 & Stormpike Insignia Rank 1. They're a Quest reward given at the entrance to Alterac Valley in Hillsbrad Foothills. 10's can ONLY enter AV until November 23rd, during the 16th Anniversary Event, and this Quest requires AV to complete. Sure the Trinket is shit, but it's still a GF'd item!

EDIT: This leads to a potentially (if Wowhead is correct) +9 Dodge Trinket at Honored!! The Revered and Exalted versions are +7 Dodge, again if Wowhead is correct.

Last edited:
URGENT: Found a soon to be GF'd Trinket for Level 10's. Frostwolf Insignia Rank 1 & Stormpike Insignia Rank 1. They're a Quest reward given at the entrance to Alterac Valley in Hillsbrad Foothills. 10's can ONLY enter AV until November 23rd, during the 16th Anniversary Event, and this Quest requires AV to complete. Sure the Trinket is shit, but it's still a GF'd item!

EDIT: This leads to a potentially (if Wowhead is correct) +9 Dodge Trinket at Honored!! The Revered and Exalted versions are +7 Dodge, again if Wowhead is correct.
Saw someone with epic stage 6 version and it appears to have 10 dodge

Then that's +1 Dodge, -1 Health per 5 over the Honored version, assuming any 10 can reach Exalted by Nov 23rd.

EDIT: Added the trinkets to the OP and it appears the Quest for the Epic version became broken during Legion and is no longer obtainable.

Last edited:
Anyone know which ring enchants work by chance? I've got Breath and Binding of mastery enchanted and I'm not benefitting from it in my stat sheet. As well I've noticed the cloak Gift of Mastery also doesn't seem to benefit me either for mastery atleast, still need to confirm the 2% move speed.

Anyone know which ring enchants work by chance? I've got Breath and Binding of mastery enchanted and I'm not benefitting from it in my stat sheet. As well I've noticed the cloak Gift of Mastery also doesn't seem to benefit me either for mastery atleast, still need to confirm the 2% move speed.
I also noticed that the Stats from the Cloak with Speed Enchants don't work, that's why I didn't add them to the OP. The Speed portion DOES work though. As for Rings, they are all +1, regardless of which Enchant. Dejacharacterstats is how I check and it's possible that 1 Stat doesn't register on the Addon at times. There's still a ton we need to figure out since Prepatch hit.

I also noticed that the Stats from the Cloak with Speed Enchants don't work, that's why I didn't add them to the OP. The Speed portion DOES work though. As for Rings, they are all +1, regardless of which Enchant. Dejacharacterstats is how I check and it's possible that 1 Stat doesn't register on the Addon at times. There's still a ton we need to figure out since Prepatch hit.
do you see a difference in values when you turn DejaStats off? cause i've had an issue with my mastery values displayed in DejaStats. (latest version of addon)

do you see a difference in values when you turn DejaStats off?
Haven't tried yet. I have a feeling that with the squish, low values like 1 aren't reporting correctly. Whether they actually function or not may not be easy to figure out.

So, I can neither confirm nor deny that certain enchants work but I noticed when using Stamina enchants and such that my health doesn't go up for certain one's. I do not remember which one's as I'm usually stoned when I get the brilliant idea to even try this which wastes thousands of gold and I never write anything down. However, I do use DejaStats as well because I still don't understand why they'd just remove all that information from the character information, it's actually extremely useful. I use ElvUI and I have noticed my stats going up the same amount as it says on DejaStats (so like +1 or +2 in DejaStats and it reflects onto ElvUI). So much shit is broken right now that I don't understand why Blizzard thinks "Okay this is fine, everything is working as intended" but I guess if it means they leave us level 10 Twinks, I'm happy because it actually has made me want to play WoW again. I don't care if I'm able to run people through dungeons or not for gold, I just wanna use it for open world farming as I find that fun as hell gathering a bunch of crap then downing it within seconds while I notice 50s struggling to down just a couple, makes me think of Legion 101 twinking.

@Malintent I'm (slowly) testing all Enchants on 10's. It's very time consuming and very expensive so it's going to be a hot minute before I've figured it all out. In the OP, I'm listing w/e Enchant is the highest Stat value per Armor/Weapon slot as I find them. That means I literally have to Enchant every XPac's worth of say Versa > Bracers until I find the one(s) that are +2 instead of +1, then I list those. Tool Tips are fucked, even when they're right there's hidden iLvL minimums, even when they're right and no iLvL minimums they end up scaling down below what it says even when linking it in Party chat TO the 10, the moment the 10 has the item in bag.

What's worse is, some TT's still say it's +4 or w/e while mouse hovering over the item (like Gems) while Socketed IN your 10's Gear and yet it only gives +1.

@DeLindsay yeah so I'm basically in the same boat. Except I'm not that rich and I don't feel like buying a token at the moment, even though I planned on it. I see in Armory's of players where it says +4 or something, so I go to look and then when I find enchant similar, it scales down or doesn't work. While tooltips are busted there's 1 thing that's semi-working and it's filtering stuff out on the AH for items you can use so it blocks enchants and things you can't use (or at least I haven't seen the one's with the hidden level requirement, I can't confirm this) and it also does this for gems which I can 100% confirm works. So while the TT's are busted to hell, you can filter stuff out on AH for items you can use which is extremely useful for gems and such. My Paladin still needs the WoD pieces because I completely forgot about that, but he's capable of pulling just about an entire dungeon and going down to maybe 80% hp in the process, depending on the dungeon and if I can mount.

There is no Level 10 Green BoE. I tried every Level from 11 to 16. 11-15 get Level 6 drops, 16 gets Level 11 drops. It's stupid.

Digging this up from the search, after finding out my 15 was getting ilvl 6 greens and not 11... but aside from that a BoE legion epic dropped while i was doing it and it was level 12, not 15. Is that normal? Thought those were at-level.

edit- AND... does anyone know wtf to do to get them at a desired level? The legion epics, i mean.

gQyZiRh.png

Last edited:
@Warglave Yes, Legion Epic BoE's are (as far as we've found out) Level 7/12/17/20/etc. For Green BoE's it's 1 (or 4 for Weapon/Shield) then 6/11/etc. There is no Level 10 for either, only World drops scale TO 10. Yes, I know Legion Epic BoE's are considered World drops but somehow it's different. It's also dumb as shit because Quests scale TO Level, there's no reason at all to have those 2 types only scale to a specific Level instead of to Level.

FYI, you absolutely MUST do MoP LW 1st and Emboss your Legs (as many pairs as you feel comfortable with) B-E-F-O-R-E changing to Cata Inscription for the Shoulders. While the LW Emboss works even after you drop LW, the Shoulders DO NOT WORK if you drop Inscription. It's quite expensive getting Cata Inscription up to 50 and there's no catch up purchase I've found like Legion.

Updated the OP with even MOAR Enchants. Cloak/Chest/Gloves/Rings are complete plus Shoulders (Cata Inscription) and Legs (MoP LW) are your only options, not listed under Enchants as of yet. Still a long way to go and many thousands more in Gold to cost me. There are a few rando Enchants that I didn't test since there weren't any Mats available. I'll try and farm the Mats myself soon.

Users who are viewing this thread