10's Shadowlands Gear Guide

Hey OP, in your post about confirmed world drops I was looking at the trinket Fizzlebang's Folly and am losing hope. I looked up mobs that have a possibility to drop it on wowhead and at this point I have killed countless mobs (specifically Gul'var Grunt <Shadow Council>) Do you know how that trinket on your post was obtained?

Hey OP, in your post about confirmed world drops I was looking at the trinket Fizzlebang's Folly and am losing hope. I looked up mobs that have a possibility to drop it on wowhead and at this point I have killed countless mobs (specifically Gul'var Grunt <Shadow Council>) Do you know how that trinket on your post was obtained?
pretty sure @DeLindsay bought it off AH on a dead realm and just transferred to his 10. I’d probably try doing the same if I were you

@ShinyHero is correct, I found it on another Realm's AH. However, because it is a World drop for an Expansion that has Chromie Time, it should drop and scale TO Level. I have it on my 10 Priest.

@DeLindsay Was that the one that was on Sargeras for like 2 weeks? Thought about buying it but mistweaver 10 pve twinks don't really need mastery so i didn't buy it. What's the PPM on that bad boi?
Wouldn't have been Sargeras since I don't have any Toons there but yes it was listed for a while before I bought it. My best guess is it's about 0.92/PPM like the TT says, but it's the crazy high Mastery at 10 that's what's so good. It literally more than doubles my Mastery when it procs.

While doing the auto-accepted bonus XP/order resources quest in Azsuna called Plunder the Cove, chest objects in the area (Prince's Plunder) are able to be opened and looted. There is a low chance of Blackwater Cutlass being inside. I know that it's garbage, but it did scale to 10 for my 10 that looted it.
sword.jpg

While doing the auto-accepted bonus XP/order resources quest in Azsuna called Plunder the Cove, chest objects in the area (Prince's Plunder) are able to be opened and looted. There is a low chance of Blackwater Cutlass being inside. I know that it's garbage, but it did scale to 10 for my 10 that looted it.
View attachment 18665
Interesting find but sadly seems kinda useless like you said. Seems to scale same as any other blue loot. Only thing that might be cool is enchat it now and hope they gf that enchant in next xpac i quess.

I apologise if this is mentioned elsewhere and I just missed it, but with this week's patch, several iLvl 14 rare quality pieces took hits.

(Main stat = int/agi/str in this case; stam seems untouched)

Cloaks -1 main stat
Wrists -1 main stat
Rings -1 main stat
Trinkets -1 main stat
Off-hands -1 main stat

(Necks possibly -1 main stat? Not sure of this one, as my neck doesn't have a main stat.)

As a PSA, check your banks and bags to make sure gear that was once a side/downgrade is not now optimal.

@lvlonefun It wasn't mentioned here but in the 9.0.5 Thread. 10's got destroyed with Trinket Procs/Absorbs while 20's got a huge buff. 1's Gear got a large buff while 10's got a buff to Necks/Rings and everyone sub ~30 got hit with -1 Main Stat to several pcs but +1 Stam to several pcs

Ah, gotcha. Sorry for redundant info. I'm new here and still trying to learn my way around.
No worries, it's a lot to take in. There are some of us that have been around nearly a decade and even then I don't even know everything about 10's, let alone other Levels.

I apologise if this is mentioned elsewhere and I just missed it, but with this week's patch, several iLvl 14 rare quality pieces took hits.

(Main stat = int/agi/str in this case; stam seems untouched)

Cloaks -1 main stat
Wrists -1 main stat
Rings -1 main stat
Trinkets -1 main stat
Off-hands -1 main stat

(Necks possibly -1 main stat? Not sure of this one, as my neck doesn't have a main stat.)

As a PSA, check your banks and bags to make sure gear that was once a side/downgrade is not now optimal.
View media item 1195I was sad, about this, but I did find if you farm the first boss in Shadowmoon vaults in WOD there is necklaces that can proc warforged you can still get 2 primary. But not sadly not eligible for sockets.

The ilvl 24 Icemail Jerkin is one of a handful of unscaled BoEs with no level requirement.
As Jonnes points out in his guide for Level 1s, it is easily BiS for any Level 1 that can wear it.
But although the base stats are good even at 10, 10s can farm chests with three sockets so they have other options.

Users who are viewing this thread