10's Shadowlands Gear Guide

I'm curious as to what enchantment would be best for a mage, as in the guide you specify two melee enchantments. Does anybody know this?
Can you elaborate which Melee Enchants I listed? For Weapons, you have a whole range of options which is why I didn't add that Category.

14-15 frost dk works great in my opinion for farming your boe in legion. Order hall gives you a combat mount allowing you to ride it nearly all day as long as you don't get off the mount once the timer runs out. A few times i've been dismounted as members enter/exit the party. The trick is to find the sweet spot in your dps so that your dots don't kill things away from the general looting pile.

Last edited:
Possible Honorable mention https://www.wowhead.com/item=90078/cracked-talisman#comments

It drops from Lorbu Sadsummon (for Horde) and Fixxul Lonelyheart (for Alliance).
Easy to solo with a 5 min respawn timer.

Some informative comments on the page as well.

Idk if it works in instanced pvp/raids. I assume it doesn't.

No fall dmg and can hearth while immune. Everyone gets a paladin bubble!

Can only hold 1(3 charges) at a time. idk if you are allowed to have one in the bank as well as bags.

Can only hold 1(3 charges) at a time. idk if you are allowed to have one in the bank as well as bags.
Open Loot (without Auto-Loot on) > Don't Loot the Trinket > Mailed to you > hold as many as you'd like in mailbox for up to 30 days. At least, that's how I've done other Unique (1) items.

Yeah, you can't hold 1 in your bags and one in your bag unfortunately. I don't see why the mail trick wouldn't work though.

Anyone know if Epics from Bfa drop for a level 10? If so can epics from Bfa roll a socket? Bramble is dead so trying to figure out a better weapon. I don't have the fancy Garrosh Heirlooms sadly.

https://ibb.co/Tk8DZ8m

Starting to think any enchant on the neck would be better than satyr right now, thinking Mark of the Trained Soldier even if it only gives 1-2 mastery it's gotta contribute more than 0.40% overall damage from a whole dungeon.

https://ibb.co/Tk8DZ8m

Starting to think any enchant on the neck would be better than satyr right now, thinking Mark of the Trained Soldier even if it only gives 1-2 mastery it's gotta contribute more than 0.40% overall damage from a whole dungeon.
Unless they nerfed it (possible since I haven't been active for months) then Satyr is pretty much superior to all. It proc'd constantly on all my 10's, 15's, etc.

You can farm ilevel 15 epics by running WoD dungeons an uncountable of times until you get a warforged that procs epic. But no sockets. You can get ilevel 14 blues that proc sockets from farming the BFA dungeons. If you can use 2h mace there is a triple socket mace in Underbog.

Thought this was a bit silly and wanted to share :) very impractical and not worth doing lol

Attachments

• Screenshot (191).png
    Screenshot (191).png
    392 KB · Views: 591
On F2P level 10 - I have been working the fishing out Mithril Bound Trunk in Swamp of Sorrows/Tanaris for the Bolts of Runecloth/Mageweave as well as farming level 15 mobs or Outlands dungeons for the runecloth, use them in vanilla tailoring as well as disenchanting cycle. It seems you need to invest heavily in crafting like Tailoring/LW to get to the higher items for a chance to disenchant into Large Brilliant Shard to get the Minor Speed which you have to be around Enchanting (225) (non-Blood Elf) to even apply on the boots. If high enough in Enchanting the Outrider's Plate Legguards for Horde and the Ally equivalent is Sentinel's Plate Legguards route works for Large Brilliant Shard and the Greater Essences but you still have to grind the Aquamarine which also have a chance drop out of the Mithril Bound Trunk .

Last edited:
I'm curious as to what weapons 10s are using since the artifact nerf. Any suggestions? Bracket seems dead...
pvp bracket? you won't find many. I'd reckon most people who want to pvp in 10-19 create twink lites or use the xp debuff

As for pve we're around! I see 10s in dungeons relatively often.

As for weapons what class are you wanting suggestions on? Choices would change accordingly.

Hello OP, im thinking of lvling my old 19, now 9.. to lvl 10. And i still have some pre Legion event boxes, do you think those items can still warforge? They could warforge twice before.

Hello OP, im thinking of lvling my old 19, now 9.. to lvl 10. And i still have some pre Legion event boxes, do you think those items can still warforge? They could warforge twice before.
Even if they still can WF, they'll be vastly inferior to what 10's have access to in SL (mainly TBC socketed Dungeon gear).

Users who are viewing this thread