Your Greatest Moment

My first time running the flag ever - my heart was pounding - it was quite a rush. Grabbed boots - ran by a bunch of enemies - hit sprint /evasion and I was laughing like a maniac the whole way to cap.

It may seem quite mundane now but then it was really exciting.

that one time at band camp!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_121711_193449.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_121711_193449.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 144
  • WoWScrnShot_121711_193502.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_121711_193502.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 232
  • WoWScrnShot_121711_193519.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_121711_193519.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 202
Joined a game on my BiS Alliance Retribution Paladin in Cata, 10 minutes left 0-2, came back and 2 capped it and turtled for the win.

i once found a human prot paladin with "arthas" in the name. do i win?

Any time I'm tanking at least 4 alliance on my shaman and they don't interrupt me once. Really helps me top the healing charts when I can stand on the alliance ramp and tank 6 DPS because not a single one of them will use an interrupt to stop my healing. I did 80k healing in 7 minutes once doing this until a hunter came up with scatter shot. 7 with CC was too much for me to solo heal through.

Any time I'm tanking at least 4 alliance on my shaman and they don't interrupt me once. Really helps me top the healing charts when I can stand on the alliance ramp and tank 6 DPS because not a single one of them will use an interrupt to stop my healing. I did 80k healing in 7 minutes once doing this until a hunter came up with scatter shot. 7 with CC was too much for me to solo heal through.

so fighting people who can't play is your best wow moment...

so fighting people who can't play is your best wow moment...

Heh I was going to say "So crutching on the broken healing mechanic is your best wow moment..."

Dont remember the details of all the countless brawls but Im sure most of my greatest moments included a critical Bane of Doom tick.

Its sad looking back on how awesome my lock was pre-MoP.

Dont remember the details of all the countless brawls but Im sure most of my greatest moments included a critical Bane of Doom tick.

Its sad looking back on how awesome my lock was pre-MoP.

when that undergeared druid efc runs past and you throw up a BoD, 800 crit and flag returns itself xD blizz y u destroy your most fun class???

I was obviously not being serious ffs.

My best moment in a twink bg? Probably on my old 29 beating a 10 man premade with 7 from my guild with me as FC. Coordinated to get in a game against each other of course. Right before the xp off split happened.

Also closest thing I have to a 70-0 game is

That was as a level 14 in the 10-19 bracket with 25 minute WSG. Also that was a pug despite there being people from my realm there. Didn't queue with anyone.

WoWScrnShot_031110_034037.jpg

when my friend kill Unitys rogue

and then the other game his paladin(this happened ofcourse in a period of over a year) THE hardest kill to get in this bracket is on Unitys paladin rogue and to a lesser extent hunter cuz he doesn't afk on his alliance hunter ever since he faction swapped to alliance

Users who are viewing this thread