Your Greatest Moment

You sure there are no way to get items to show on feed unless you loot/get them yourself?

Mailbox

EDIT: How is one supposed to get 3 or more Justice heirlooms with only 350 hk's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mailbox

EDIT: How is one supposed to get 3 or more Justice heirlooms with only 350 hk's?

The darkmoon faire. Although it seems unreasonable to obtain more then 1 boa on it, i do see some people get all their boas from it. (Not in one DMF obviously, but over many DMF's)

The darkmoon faire. Although it seems unreasonable to obtain more then 1 boa on it, i do see some people get all their boas from it. (Not in one DMF obviously, but over a many DMF's)

Oh yeah, I forgot that option.

The darkmoon faire. Although it seems unreasonable to obtain more then 1 boa on it, i do see some people get all their boas from it. (Not in one DMF obviously, but over many DMF's)
Checked and he's exalted with Dmf.

Mailbox

its not looms, its upgrade which costs 44 dmf tickets which is very possible.

I presume he just wanted to fully tink out before he entered a BG.
Everything he's done is entirely plausible as F2P.

has been confirmed that he is p2p by others.
and seeing Tenshìn @ Bloodscalp - Community - World of Warcraft is his main it doesn't seem impossible he farmed it.

Whoever claimed that Tenshìn's rogue is a P2P is an idiot.

Last time I talked to him he was a "pure" F2P, not because he cares about such a distinction but because he'd rather not pay Blizzard a dime.

Of course if you still have your doubts you could always just catch him online and ask someone to send him a guild invite.

Whoever claimed that Tenshìn's rogue is a P2P is an idiot.

Last time I talked to him he was a "pure" F2P, not because he cares about such a distinction but because he'd rather not pay Blizzard a dime.

Of course if you still have your doubts you could always just catch him online and ask someone to send him a guild invite.

oh rofl, seems I misspelled it, he's f2p ye.

Users who are viewing this thread