"Your game of the week" thread.

I’m sorry your parents failed at raising you
Oh no, we just don't think people that show little to no respect towards others, should be shown any kind of respect towards them. Not to mention the part where you won't tell a person who made a database for multiple twink related things out of their own interest, and then shared it with everyone because reasons?

Oh no, we just don't think people that show little to no respect towards others, should be shown any kind of respect towards them. Not to mention the part where you won't tell a person who made a database for multiple twink related things out of their own interest, and then shared it with everyone because reasons?
You seem upset
[doublepost=1654448366,1654448314][/doublepost]Try being happier

EZ6XNZ4.jpg

JSIbpbv.jpg

fuPuIpC.jpg

Kfa8p7u.jpg

Yupp it was for sure fun, glad to see to premade vs premade. Nowadays it's often premades vs solo quers

GGs my dude! It was fun finally getting some decent pre made vs pre made even tho we got slapped around all day.

Wait... why are hunters allowed to post a BG of the week... I don't get it
It is possible for hunters to have a hard win in random bgs idk why thats so hard for people to understand. But yeah most of the hunter posts in here are super cringe.

Ya don’t forget to use your brain it’s pretty useful
[doublepost=1654788105,1654787892][/doublepost]Maybe then u wont main a guardian druid like some special ppl out there

Wait... why are hunters allowed to post a BG of the week... I don't get it

You could say the same thing about any spec/class that has a 1k damage nuke+ of any kind... that just is what the bracket is.

1 button press "gotcha" classes/abilities will always be great (warlock/hunter/holy fire/shawdow word kill, etc.) you have to be a moron to not be able to perform with that.

It goes back to what was argued before... the difference between 99% good on those classes and the 1% pros is not that noticeable (also this is not end game), because of the one-button-kill abilities. You can see the difference when a Ret/DK/Rogue/Enhance that knows what is going on or not... much harder to see it on a hunter/warlock/shadow priest with a uni-brow just nukes people.

Last edited:
2x7wib0.jpg

I'm not gonna pretend I carried the game or anything (I'm not even on the top part of the list, and gear is pretty shabby) but I did my best to be capturing and defending the right bases.

Damn it felt good to spank a team stacked with hunters and priests, though. Watching this one survival hunter Fusionace tunnel vision and whomp himself to death on my counterstrike totems over and over again was... Mmmm *chef's kiss*.

Now that I look at it all our top performers were hunters, too. Well, it was a PUG for me at least, and we had rets and DPS shamans in there...

Users who are viewing this thread