"Your game of the week" thread.

Horde did amazing! Very strong teams! Kind of happy tbh

sigh i don’t even know one guild member with drums but carry on sweet darling. Whatever makes you feel justified to continue acting the way you do <3. Sending you happiness.

I always like how the "nice guy" approach somehow justifies anything on the forums.

Just say you want to win... we get it... say it with me "I want to win no matter what... and I'll hide behind platitudes and 'gaming with my buds' just like everybody who said it before me".

Just say it... it's liberating. You don't have to hide, same for anybody.

Horde did amazing! Very strong teams! Kind of happy tbh

sigh i don’t even know one guild member with drums but carry on sweet darling. Whatever makes you feel justified to continue acting the way you do <3. Sending you happiness.

Keep queing 3 hunters 2 healers. Makes the games interesting. Thanks

6PEa8rp.jpg

Lvling bgs are pretty fun when you have a general idea of how to gear and stay relevant, also warlocks are just strong. Lots of players with the majority of there slots empty though which makes 1 shotting them easier. I swapped my weapon from the grandstaff of jordan hierloom to the demo artifact. are the artifacts always 1 ilvl lower then looms though? or do you need two blue relics?

bunch of beta males attacking oof scary
You really hurt there feelings man that's not very nice, you make more friends with honey then vinegar.

i2Q0MtK.jpg

I love it when the team with more hunters loses...even when its mine XD a well deserved loss tbh.

Sometimes you end up on a team with more hunters, as well as a dedicated healer.
Against a team with less hunters and no dedicated healers.
And its a stomp.

And I also guess someone might call that as their game of the week :p
I just pug, I have always just queued randoms by myself, but ok.

Also, pretty sure both teams had equal hunters. But yeah, my game of the week, and I thought the starter post for this thread was to be nice?

View attachment 21491
Hunters are poggers! So glad this game that should have been a quick 3-0 ended up going the full 15min! I got so many honors and HKs :POGGERS:

Anoyone playing a hunter unironically is a degenerate, change my mind.
Also funny story i went on a blind day with my sister in laws friends but ended it when she told me that I was correct, she does play a belf hunter.

ef2ilmW.jpg

Capped lm at the last second and won the game lol, not a 20-29 game but probably the closest game score wise I have had in like 7 years. It was def the alliances game to lose though lol

Users who are viewing this thread