"Your game of the week" thread.

Oh we were all wasted by then it was the end of the night and was our first loss. Also not much to do on that map when ur outcomped. Gz on ur “sick win” tho
Never said it was a "sick win" buttercup. Just tried to show a somewhat evenly matched game. Also the fact that i pointed out we had two more hunters and while i acknowledged the fact that they made a difference. Comprehension skills bro. i am sorry the sticks are so far up your bung hole you couldn't put two and two together. You reminded me of what fusionace would do most games. Full send full retard into my leg sweeps. I'll rate your drunk hunter play at a 2/10. Maybe you're better when you're less intoxicated.

Never said it was a "sick win" buttercup. Just tried to show a somewhat evenly matched game. Also the fact that i pointed out we had two more hunters and while i acknowledged the fact that they made a difference. Comprehension skills bro. i am sorry the sticks are so far up your bung hole you couldn't put two and two together. You reminded me of what fusionace would do most games. Full send full retard into my leg sweeps. I'll rate your drunk hunter play at a 2/10. Maybe you're better when you're less intoxicated.
Aren’t u like my fan or something lmao why else would u post that ss
[doublepost=1655345018,1655344927][/doublepost]And if you think that was a balanced game you’re hella retarded

Shoutout to the Alliance who managed to lose this one, and the horde who didn't /afk out
upload_2022-6-16_21-53-26.png

Aren’t u like my fan or something lmao why else would u post that ss
[doublepost=1655345018,1655344927][/doublepost]And if you think that was a balanced game you’re hella retarded

I cant post a screenshot without being a fan boy now? Huh? I agree with alot of your posts. Just because i posted this doesnt mean im some superior twink. This is 20 twinks dude. Not some gladiator level playing. I literally stated in the post how much 2 hunters can make a difference. Jeezus......smh

I cant post a screenshot without being a fan boy now? Huh? I agree with alot of your posts. Just because i posted this doesnt mean im some superior twink. This is 20 twinks dude. Not some gladiator level playing. I literally stated in the post how much 2 hunters can make a difference. Jeezus......smh
But that wasn’t even a gg no point posting it

dude is so unbelievably sensitive.. I got booted as well for beating him and saying gg in the xfac - didn't like the tone of my gg lmfaoooo

Too be fair a lot of kids are just self entitled mouthy asshole rejects that the community is better not having to listen to regardless of any of their self perceived skill level. You can call him sensitive, but really he is just flushing the toilet. Clinkz has done some great community work and if that position comes with a little ego/chip on the shoulder... still worth it.

Anarchy - Clinkz - "full Supacow"

I'll pick the middle every time.

Last edited:
Too be fair a lot of kids are just self entitled mouthy asshole rejects that the community is better not having to listen to regardless of any of their self perceived skill level. You can call him sensitive, but really he is just flushing the toilet. Clinkz has done some great community work and if that position comes with a little ego/chip on the shoulder... still worth it.

We call them "Redbull kids" on EU :PeepoGlad:

To be fair I can’t take anything you post seriously and your iq is probably 70-79

To be fair I can’t take anything you post seriously and your iq is probably 70-79

Well, clinkz took care of you for me I guess. As you get older you'll see there are less and less other dumb shit nerds laughing at you being a jackass. Move along, move along.

Well, clinkz took care of you for me I guess. As you get older you'll see there are less and less other dumb shit nerds laughing at you being a jackass. Move along, move along.
Good to know your perspective on life is just as narrow as your perspective on twinking lol. Pretty sure most of the people on here agree with me on not taking your posts seriously btw from what I’ve seen.

Users who are viewing this thread