"Your game of the week" thread.

upload_2022-6-11_0-32-23.png

healthy bracket

anywho, seems like a lot of good EOTS games going around lately!

upload_2022-6-11_0-32-23-png.21048

healthy bracket
Yeah. Feels pretty bad. I keep wanting to try out rogue or monk or ret paladin or something but those aimed shots slamming into you from six different MM hunters at once really takes the shine off the idea. That and re-doing everything I've already done on this shaman who hasn't even started really getting twinked.

2x7wib0.jpg

I'm not gonna pretend I carried the game or anything (I'm not even on the top part of the list, and gear is pretty shabby) but I did my best to be capturing and defending the right bases.

Damn it felt good to spank a team stacked with hunters and priests,
Ty 4 the carry timur :D

Looks like it was a close game, too bad I wasn't huntery enough for the hunter club.
It does make it kinda hard to take yourself seriously when you're the bottom of every scoreboard, right? Obviously a (big) part of that is because I'm just trash at WoW, but now every time I look at my shaman it's like yeah or I could just wreck people with one button on a marksman hunter and feel like I'm contributing...

:eek:
Depends on how you look at the scoreboard, you're looking at who has gotten the most KB's in the pic, not done the most heals.
You would be way up on the list if you changed the scoreboard to healing done.
Yeah nah I was just sitting bases trying to make sure we won while they duked it out in mid :eek:

Hunter will never be balanced. It's just impossible to balance a class that has 100% uptime from 45 yards while everyone else barely has any defensives, sustain or mobility.

Hunter will never be balanced. It's just impossible to balance a class that has 100% uptime from 45 yards while everyone else barely has any defensives, sustain or mobility.

Hunter/S-tier is not the problem, it's the psychopaths/morons that actually have fun playing them.

Move turtle up into the 30s and create spell ranks for raptor strike and aimed shot. 30% damage decrease until rank 2. Move beastial wrath to the late 30s early 40s in line with other classes cooldowns. inb4 hurr durr wrong I am a hunter player comments.

WoWScrnShot_061022_231036.jpg
WoWScrnShot_061022_231040.jpg

Somewhat evenly matched. Considering all things I did factor in that we had two more hunters, however based on the charts they didn't do much. With that being said, 2 hunters who don't do much can still make a serious effect on a match based on the abilities they have at this level versus another level.

3 twink hunters ally
Fusionace
Sniperwolf
Stunsally

2 Twink Healers
Dfac
Khryseis

1 other dps Twink
Yr - myself

VS

3 Twink Hunters horde
burrito
nght
snuggie

2 twink healers
Afireinside
Firelight

1 other dps Twink
Visual

130k healing for the 2 ally twinks. 117k healing for the 2 twinks on horde.

/sleep... took a dump and got a drink... still capped the most carts. Pretty much where the bracket is at. Nobody can touch my /sleep game.

Capture.jpg

View attachment 21067 View attachment 21068
Somewhat evenly matched. Considering all things I did factor in that we had two more hunters, however based on the charts they didn't do much. With that being said, 2 hunters who don't do much can still make a serious effect on a match based on the abilities they have at this level versus another level.

3 twink hunters ally
Fusionace
Sniperwolf
Stunsally

2 Twink Healers
Dfac
Khryseis

1 other dps Twink
Yr - myself

VS

3 Twink Hunters horde
burrito
nght
snuggie

2 twink healers
Afireinside
Firelight

1 other dps Twink
Visual

130k healing for the 2 ally twinks. 117k healing for the 2 twinks on horde.
Oh we were all wasted by then it was the end of the night and was our first loss. Also not much to do on that map when ur outcomped. Gz on ur “sick win” tho

Users who are viewing this thread