"Your game of the week" thread.

hmm still wondering who you are tbh
upload_2022-6-4_11-22-3.png

Ah shit, I wonder who Ivo is. I mean, I can't read and math is difficult maybe that is why I can't figure it out

Hmm that's quite low healing for a priest tbh

You have some wild wrong takes. That's not low for a Dps my healing should be 20-40k every BG. If it's over 40k that means I wasn't in full face melting mode and I wasted to much time healing. Or my team sucked and I was being focused to much. I'm there to do damage and this is what it should look like when I'm owning it up. Which clearly I did :)

Tbh I can't say if I'm getting counter-trolled right now. You're too good :FrogeConcern:
Anyway I was just messing with you, looks like a fine game anyway

dont make closing this thread :sela:s game of the week.

easyclass.jpg

:sela:

Be the change

Come on Chops why take me completely out of context sigh...

Spriest are fine. There aren't that many. There is never another Spriest on my team so I'm filling that role.

We are talking about broken Holy Priest that do more damage than Spriest while also healing each other back and forth in a drooling circle jerk. The growing Holy Priest problem is worse than hunters 10 fold as I and others have stated.

Think there is way to much trolling on these forums. It makes you not want to be a part of it. Think I'll stay off here for awhile. Peace.

Last edited:

You took 4 words of a paragraph that literally had nothing to do with the context I was stating. That is literally the definition of taking someone out of context. Your a mod be better than that instead of trolling. I'd like to think I don't have to type everything out so a 5 year old child can comprehend it. Seriously it's annoying how these threads get derailed with unneeded banter and trolling. This thread is a disaster now like the others who actually want to have fun and contribute. These forums should do better and done with these types of pointless discussions.

'tis photoshop :FrogeConcern:

Ok then to me it looks like the fire mage and enhance were just facing a heal heavy team that wouldn't die and consequently had a ton of fighting uptime.
fire mage targets.jpg

Almost forgot, heres his turnip free target list.

Last edited:
Does he get those shards that killed me yesterday reflected back at him when he hits you with spells?

Users who are viewing this thread