Worst day ever

Lol America sounds like a barbaric wasteland

Edit: Ontopic, good luck Curlsey with <3s, from Fhayr, you were getting better slowly

feel free, it's going to be a waste of time because i dont care what you find to be completely honest. i dont care who it happened to, the fact that they consider this the worst day of their life is hilarious.

Sanitarium said:
feel free, it's going to be a waste of time because i dont care what you find to be completely honest. i dont care who it happened to, the fact that they consider this the worst day of their life is hilarious.

Worst day of his life so far*

Don't be such an ignorant worm and go back to getting beaten.

Curleys parents are utter retards and need some ECT to put them straight.

Llare said:
Lol America sounds like a barbaric wasteland

Edit: Ontopic, good luck Curlsey with <3s, from Fhayr, you were getting better slowly

lol are u Fhayr?

Llare said:
Worst day of his life so far*

Don't be such an ignorant worm and go back to getting beaten.

the fact that he counts this as one of the worst days of his life so far is mostly based around the fact that a few material possessions are damaged and he won't be able to play this shitty game that (likely) takes over his life. both the ipod and the headphones are overpriced as hell and arent exactly necessary as there are other objects that do the same job for a much cheaper price. assuming he doesnt care about price and can throw money around like it's nothing - quit crying and get new stuff. either that, or send it in to the company and say you got a defective item and you want a replacement.

never been beaten in my life. not by parents or in a fight. try again.

however, his "beating" which sounds like a few swats clearly hasnt done the trick if he's still here complaining about how mean and terrible his parents are. i can almost guarantee that when he's older and looks back on it, he'll be thankful that they did this and got him away from the computer.

inb4 more personal insults and generalizations about americans

Sanitarium said:
the fact that he counts this as one of the worst days of his life so far is mostly based around the fact that a few material possessions are damaged and he won't be able to play this shitty game that (likely) takes over his life. both the ipod and the headphones are overpriced as hell and arent exactly necessary as there are other objects that do the same job for a much cheaper price. assuming he doesnt care about price and can throw money around like it's nothing - quit crying and get new stuff. either that, or send it in to the company and say you got a defective item and you want a replacement.

never been beaten in my life. not by parents or in a fight. try again.

however, his "beating" which sounds like a few swats clearly hasnt done the trick if he's still here complaining about how mean and terrible his parents are. i can almost guarantee that when he's older and looks back on it, he'll be thankful that they did this and got him away from the computer.

The worst day of my life was when a fat boy fell on my leg when I was 10 and broke it, I turned out just peachy.

Perhaps he just wanted to say goodbye to people, again, and didn't have other means of doing it.

No parent should instantly turn their childs world around, and sculpt their life according to what they perceive as correct.

All I'm getting from this is a mass parenting failure, and them having to resort to sending him away, again.

i just want a sound clip of curleys voice squealing. i feel like it'd make a good freak out video.

Llare said:
dam i am sad now

dont worry u can still be #7 paladin eu

Llare said:

Sounds like Curley is so far off the right path that he doesn't learn shit from the worst day of his life. I guess he needs another "worst day of his life".

I personally never got beaten since I was well mannered, but I remember when I was playing WoW at 2 AM once, they came down, yelled for 15 minutes, ripped the computer out, and basically it was no computer for a month or whatever. That was back when I was a WoW addict, I was thinking wow my parents are assholes, but looking back on it now, I was the asshole.

tl;dr: WoW is a hell of a drug

Druiddroid said:
Sounds like Curley is so far off the right path that he doesn't learn shit from the worst day of his life. I guess he needs another "worst day of his life".

I personally never got beaten since I was well mannered, but I remember when I was playing WoW at 2 AM once, they came down, yelled for 15 minutes, ripped the computer out, and basically it was no computer for a month or whatever. That was back when I was a WoW addict, I was thinking wow my parents are assholes, but looking back on it now, I was the asshole.

tl;dr: WoW is a hell of a drug

What's the problem if you don't wake them up?

Best Rogue EU said:
dont worry u can still be #7 paladin eu

i am thankful 4 ur mightyful compliment best rogue eu

Damn that sucks Curley, no doubt you'll definitely be back so see you then. This can easily be prevented by doing a sport getting a scolarship so when paps ask why you aren't outside say your technically getting payed 120 grand to be outside 4-5 months a year so back off. Guarrentee they'll never give you shit about wow again.

- Are boarding chicks freaks in bed? hell yes, your fkn lucky

/respect to curls

/salute

Parents still decding to send me away. I will try my best to keep at home. My parents are weird they never keep their word. I could stay home and play wow live normally etc or my life could be hell.

Users who are viewing this thread