Worst day ever

Falkor said:
and furthermore, the reason why this should end is b/c you cant grasp the fundamental definition of what a spanking is in america. you said you were hit as a child, well i hope you got the shit kicked out of you and not just a slap on the wrist, b/c you associate a spanking with child abuse. so you are either grossly mistranslating what we're trying to say, or youre parents said you were getting a spanking and beat the tar out of you. either way something is being lost in translation

a spanking by most peoples standards is NOT child abuse. there are no bruises, no bleeding, maybe a red mark for a few minutes at worst.

Exactly.

I sometimes go to Polish Catholic parties where there are a bunch of little kids running around doing stuff, and they learn that by force, they can just bully around other kids by grabbing valuable toys or even resorting to more violent means by pushing hitting etc...and then I see the parents intervene by just saying "don't do that" etc. And then the kids go back doing the same thing. So then the parents have to resort to means of making them sit down somewhere in a timeout or whatever. If they would just show how it feels to be bullied, perhaps they would learn, but every single time I went to these parties, the same shit would happen, the kids didn't learn anything.

Just a slap on the wrist or a spank on the butt can send a powerful message.

Also, this thread is turning into a "I'm going to quote everything you said into little bits and not agree with anything you said" thread, so it's over. It's like arguing over politics at this point.

Opinion said:
can we haz parenting forum?

Dude, I got so pissed about not being able to click your signature that I remade it for you. Add it.

The code tags don't work it would appear, they still turn it into pictures, so click here to get the source code:

code for signature

PS: Couldn't find an armory link for the second character, so you'll have to place the link there yourself. Enjoy!

Best regards,

Quelfep said:
yes falkor yes u got a big dick

off topic, but thank you?

dont worry curly youll have worst days as you get older. even though your parents like your brother more you are still the number 2 rogue in wsg as far as im concerned.

No worries, many people around the world probably have much worse days on a daily basis than you. Think of that and it'll make your day better.

Druiddroid said:
I sometimes go to Polish Catholic parties

why the hell would you do that?

Druiddroid said:
Because I was raised as a Polish Catholic

ok that sounds like a lot of fun m8

Best Rogue EU said:
ok that sounds like a lot of fun m8

It was for awhile but then I lost my imagination :(

#1 thing about Polish Parties is there is a limitless supply of food and alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks.

WunderBarHose.jpg

Druiddroid said:
It was for awhile but then I lost my imagination :(

#1 thing about Polish Parties is there is a limitless supply of food and alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks.

Who cares about non-alcoholic drinks?

Bankbeauty said:
Who cares about non-alcoholic drinks?

Children like me.

There were like 10 different flavors and you could keep getting more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more

do u think curly wuld be a wow addict if he went to polish catholic parties and had non-alcholic drinks in like 10 diffrent flavors?

Best Rogue EU said:
do u think curly wuld be a wow addict if he went to polish catholic parties and had non-alcholic drinks in like 10 diffrent flavors?

I think that his teeth would be as ****ed as mine.

Druiddroid said:
I think that his teeth would be as ****ed as mine.

Well, that's gross.

It feels painful right now at your age. Trust me, when you get older and you can do what you like, you will appreciate it more and it will feel all the more sweeter.

Users who are viewing this thread