Worst day ever

Turdel said:
He's not trolling.

What your parents never gave you a whippin for discipline? Male Nurses are pussies 9 times outta 10

Personally no, I don't think a whipping counts as abuse. But by legal definition, yes.

PS: Good pay, job security, young female co-workers, cougars, comfortable enough in my sexuality and masculinity to be a nurse, ect, ect, ect.

KNAI CALL THE POLICE ID LIKE TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE WHATS THE NAME CURLEYPWNSU LMFAO!!! HOLY SHIT!

curley give me the adress of ur new school ill drop by or ill send u supplyes at some point buddy nice knowning u.

yo get some boarding school pussy like bone said

remember how awful u were on ur gnome

ur still that bad

Synrai said:
Alright. I don't know curley at all. So I just gotta ask - is this kid serious? Cause if he is, I gotta ask him to report that whipping. It would technically count as child abuse, and I'm obligated to report abuse (being a nurse).

Though he's probably just trolling. I just wanna make certain.

This is the reason America is ****ed. The up coming generations are a bunch of crazy, ignorant, spoiled kids who were never taught respect through tough discipline.

Bone said:
This is the reason America is ****ed. The up coming generations are a bunch of crazy, ignorant, spoiled kids who were never taught respect through tough discipline.

Relax, I was ****ing around.

Though if I technically knew curley irl, I could lose my nursing license if I didn't report him being whipped. Bullshit rules are bullshit.

Goma Bone & Co. chill the **** out.

If you don't find it funny that this was the "worst day of his life" then I feel sorry for you. Sure, getting hit by your father sucks and is technically abuse, but the rest of it is all jokes. God forbid you go without WoW, an iTouch or Beats. The Beats & iPod can probably be sent in anyways and be exchanged for a brand new one.

huh... will you look at that... **** actually is censored out. i figured that was just people screwing around.

Gotta agree with Goma on this one.

Next time take out the trash when your told.

A good azz whoppin is good for you, teach you to listen.

I got whopped tons when I was a kid, did me good. (Was a long time ago, when you could spank a kid in the store and that was normal).

awe curley that ****ing sucks

****************************************************************************************************************************

**** these ****ing ****

**** YOU ****'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these ****ing ****'s are pissing me off what is this website for kids now?

lol im having to much fun making ********s

fuk

I would like to add that I don't know what ****ing hippy state y'all are in, but in the great state of texas taking your belt to your child is not legally considered abuse. Afaik it's not even abuse in most states, cept of course the pansy state I currently reside in >.>

Users who are viewing this thread