Worst day ever

Goma said:
yo if i had a kid id literally kill it

such a great parent2b...

Synrai said:
Relax, I was ****ing around.

Though if I technically knew curley irl, I could lose my nursing license if I didn't report him being whipped. Bullshit rules are bullshit.

Whipping isn't abuse.

****, where the hell this world is at now?!

I had my ass whip a few times when I was young, and I fully deserved it. Hell.

[video=youtube;VUkISg-_O6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUkISg-_O6U[/video]

[video=youtube;GL6ESOJ7DHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL6ESOJ7DHY[/video]

Curleytink,

Thank god those god damn Beats were finally busted. Now go buy a pair of actually good headphones that aren't overpriced to all hell.

On the whipping note,

lulz, 4 stamina 4 strength leather belt?

Sorry Curley and i agree with Goma and Bone 100%. I also agree with Niini that the mods here are becoming terrible. San dont be an ass because you dont like him when everyone else is actually fealing sorry for him. Btw... WTB INFRACTION!! GO GO GO GO GO

Mnkey said:
Sorry Curley and i agree with Goma and Bone 100%. I also agree with Niini that the mods here are becoming terrible. San dont be an ass because you dont like him when everyone else is actually fealing sorry for him. Btw... WTB INFRACTION!! GO GO GO GO GO

i even stated when i first made that comment that i found it hilarious regardless of who it happened to.

reading is hard.

Druiddroid said:
[video=youtube;GL6ESOJ7DHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL6ESOJ7DHY[/video]

1. this is hilarious

2. just b/c people are mods doesnt mean they cant post their opinion. curly does suck, he's a stupid little kid, and im sure he deserved everything he got; hell he got off light with only 5 hits - my one buddys dad gave him the option of 10 mediums or 1 hard (with a belt) when he ****ed up, and it did him good b/c he feared the belt and started to listen. curly needs more of a whoopin if anything. i mean look, his parents take all his shit and whats the first thing he does? uses his brothers ipod to post here behind their backs n qq when hes supposed to be grounded

Falkor said:
1. this is hilarious

2. just b/c people are mods doesnt mean they cant post their opinion. curly does suck, he's a stupid little kid, and im sure he deserved everything he got; hell he got off light with only 5 hits - my one buddys dad gave him the option of 10 mediums or 1 hard (with a belt) when he ****ed up, and it did him good b/c he feared the belt and started to listen. curly needs more of a whoopin if anything. i mean look, his parents take all his shit and whats the first thing he does? uses his brothers ipod to post here behind their backs n qq when hes supposed to be grounded

Yeah, it doesn't sound like he wants to learn anything yet, just all rebellion and no respect for authority.

p.s. these asterisks are retarded

Grow a pair of bollocks and offer your dad to fight it out in the middle of the street.

how we roll round here.

Yah san excuse me that i didnt believe that because everyone knows u hate Curley. So instead of lieing being a truthful person okay?

Edit: i Know your gonna say you dont hate him, im gonna spend all tonight looking up the forums for ammo so be prepared.

Mnkey said:
Yah san excuse me that i didnt believe that because everyone knows u hate Curley. So instead of lieing being a truthful person okay?

Edit: i Know your gonna say you dont hate him, im gonna spend all tonight looking up the forums for ammo so be prepared.

Serious?

See you when you get back Curley.

-Ink

Vincent said:
lens1530044_DoNotQuestionAuthority.jpg

roflmao you americans so funny

insert witty picture about european authoritarian rule

but wait you think hitting a child is inhumane. so when kids constantly disobey and do retarded things they should be given hugs and told its ok to be a free spirit, right moonchild? also its ridiculous to think that no europeans strike their children for disciplin, or actually abuse them - b/c europeans are all skinny n smart and their kids come out of the womb knowing right from wrong and always listening to authority the first time

Falkor said:
insert witty picture about european authoritarian rule

but wait you think hitting a child is inhumane. so when kids constantly disobey and do retarded things they should be given hugs and told its ok to be a free spirit, right moonchild? also its ridiculous to think that no europeans strike their children for disciplin, or actually abuse them - b/c europeans are all skinny n smart and their kids come out of the womb knowing right from wrong and always listening to authority the first time

dun b mad cuz daddy beat ur sorry lil ass hahah

Ink i am assuming your curious abt whether im serious about looking up the forms in which i am.

Users who are viewing this thread