World of Warcraft MoP PTR is now up!!!

room for basketcoo? :D
<3

Of course!

For some reason we don't show up in the guild finder, so Veinte or I need to invite you. This is annoying as I'd like to join on another toon, too. :/

Room for everyone!!!

Someone direct me toward the character copy on a trial account's battle.net page. I've only done it on my p2p so far and have no idea where the option is for an F2P.

When I log it in it prompts me to select a license I'd like to copy from- however my f2p accounts are linked to my p2p.

I went to the WoW website, hit services, hit PTR, logged in, then it prompted me to choose a license. Not sure if that will help, good luck billowqt.

Oh and assuming you already selected an account to copy from (your p2p chars) then to change it follow the same steps, above the [Copy Your Character] and [Copy a premade character] boxes there is a line that states If you wish to select a different World of Warcraft Account, click HERE Click that and it should prompt you to select license.

This is PTR! Not live. Just because healing is overpowered now doesn't make it overpowered when MOP hits. Think about it. If low level healing becomes ridiculious, then all the twink brackets will die. Blizzard will not take a risk that could cause people to quit.

Then direct me because I'm on my shaman's account but don't see the additional services (or any services) option on the account where I went on P2P to copy characters.

I love you swagbag. I also love bypassing the max characters thing with separate trial accounts :D

Wow i just got in the norbundo server as my Hpal and tried out healing and dmg.I was just way to OP critting 1.4k holy shock dmg.Blizz rlly needs to nerf Burst healing cause tht was just crazy.Anyways where can i find u guys so i can get an inv to the guild

Type /who 20 and you'll be able to message them.

One thing I found interesting was that I had level 40 mounts at 20. I also had Camel-Hoarder title. Also, since I'm probably the only one with 50 pets that didn't get a GM to give them the skunk, the pet was available for me as soon as I logged in. Not from the mail, it was in my pet tab.

How long does it usually take for the next expansion to be released from the time the PTR begins?

Users who are viewing this thread