World of Warcraft MoP PTR is now up!!!

How long does it usually take for the next expansion to be released from the time the PTR begins?

You can expect Cata anytime from mid october - january

''Blizzard will not take a risk that could cause people to quit''. That is hilarious.

How is that hilarious? You realise there are other brackets aka 19s, 29s. If Blizzard made alot of brackets unplayable, then people might lose interest and quit.

I played the ptr and all I got to say is........................... FUCKING RESTO DRUIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god....

Well apparently even Lv85s/Lv90s are unable to kill healers in their bracket - so when the complaints get through to Blizzard, hopefully their tuning will affect the entire level range instead of just end-game.

Kinda tempted to roll a HPally on Hordeside now at this point......

Oh god....

Well apparently even Lv85s/Lv90s are unable to kill healers in their bracket - so when the complaints get through to Blizzard, hopefully their tuning will affect the entire level range instead of just end-game.

Kinda tempted to roll a HPally on Hordeside now at this point......

So am i , but il hold out for usual bracket brokeness, and play a lock/drood
Long live Demon form/critchicken!!

I think some of you are overreacting to the current state of healers in the PTR. Sure, a lot of balance issues don't get fixed by patch day, but this isn't a typical imbalance of one or two specs doing heavy damage. Healers' strength and mana efficiency is one of Blizzard's primary focuses in terms of PvP balance. Having every single healer incapable of going OOM isn't likely to get through.

It just launched, report it to them as much as possible through their official means and have a bit of patience. Threatening (extreme word choice, but my brain/vocabulary is failing to replace it right now) to quit solely because of the PTR at this point is more than a little irrational and over the top. I haven't legitimately facepalmed reading TI like that since Inoobupro went on vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread