World of Warcraft MoP PTR is now up!!!

Why don't people understand that "BETA" doesn't mean "FINAL PRODUCT"...

To be real with you, I've been saying this for months (obviously the pre-beta dev notes instead of beta). I would totally agree with you had I not actually experienced the beta. The direction they've taken MoP just feels so far away from the WoW I enjoy.

At level 20, we have very few damaging spells. There's no aspect of decision in low level PvP. At the moment, I have to pick whether Corruption or Bane of Agony is the most optimal spell to use at which time. In the MoP beta at level 20, you get ~2-3 main damage spells and while they do different things there is no thought behind it; the 'rotation' for every enemy and situation is exactly the same. We have been stripped of many of our spells and have to resort to spamming a filler spell.

Also, the graphics? Is this World of Warcraft: Hello Kitty? I strongly dislike their art direction as well; it feels as if they are trying to appeal to the young teen audience.

I don't want to flat out condemn MoP. I will most definitely be trying it out and give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt. But Pouch may have hit it on the head; the game that they are heading towards is not one that appeals to me. GW2 may be the answer.

A healer might not go oom.... but a healer can still be cced....

I dunno, I say give it a chance when MOP hits live for 1-2 weeks, see how it goes.... and if it really is downhill and healers become FOTM in the F2P bracket, then lets plan our mass exodus over to GW2 so we end up together :)

no one giving updates for ferals..
... if healers OP, what will happen to me and my YT channel :( /cry

no one giving updates for ferals..
... if healers OP, what will happen to me and my YT channel :( /cry

ferals are doing nice, someone hit a 1.4k FB crit on me while i was in boomkin -.- OVERKILL

also anyone interested in testing dps on other 20s a majority of the f2ps have been going to the korean pve server, just fyi

ferals are doing nice, someone hit a 1.4k FB crit on me while i was in boomkin -.- OVERKILL

also anyone interested in testing dps on other 20s a majority of the f2ps have been going to the korean pve server, just fyi
well 1.4 FB isnt impossible right now..
I mean, i know we got buffed but is it enough to stay alive against the healers or just no?

Just no.

nerfs.jpg

For Vdog with no overlapping names:

healingb.jpg

burstq.jpg

On a whim will be providing SS's and mana/damage breakdowns for shamans, priests, hpallys, resto druids at 19 and mage, feral, enhance and resto sham at f2p within the next few days for those of you that arn't on the ptr.

Nobundo, cannot log onto any other at the moment.

That's great! I have charcopies on Anasterian but couldn't play them so far. If you have a toon on Nobundo, join our guild! :)

One positive thing is the new rfc, its quite a nice dungeon, and the storyline has taken a twist :)

Users who are viewing this thread