World of Warcraft MoP PTR is now up!!!

I didnt even know there was a hit cloak, and I wouldnt be surprised if theres other hit items I forgot about. But I guess the heart of the matter is that we're going to need more hit in MoP.

Horde casters get Lushwater Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft which isn't terrible. Alliance casters don't get a lot of choice.

Melee currently need 11 hit for 5% 0% miss 20 cap. In MP it will be 6 hit for 3% 0% miss 20 cap. So not everyone needs more hit. Many uncapped melee scublets will reach hit cap by default when the pandas come. If you check out Lofi's list, you'll see just how many aren't even close to hit cap.

They completely ignore low levels, but the current caster cap for ?? is 17%. Melee is 8%. Melee DPS also need dodge cap from expertise. Hit gives a different percentage for spell and melee hit. The idea is to make ?? spell cap 15%, a more rounded number and melee hit ?? and dodge cap to also be 7.5%. Also, expertise and hit now give the same percentage per point as well as spell hit and melee hit giving the same percentage of hit.

TLDR: 5k hit gives 15% spell hit. 2.5k hit and 2.5k exp give melee exp and hit cap. Not actual numbers.

This way spell and melee caps are the same amount of secondary stats.

Well explained.

If only Blizz would consider sub-90 players... it's honestly absurd how they overlook things like this (for instance, the human racial should just have a 5m cooldown below 60) for low level players. Even if only to make leveling a more enjoyable experience...

They tried to nerf the human racial before. It didn't last long.

Users who are viewing this thread