World Drop Farming Compendium (ilvl 28 BoEs)

Discussion in '20s (Shadowlands)' started by Gobolord, Jan 24, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Skodki

Skodki Member

I never thought of this even though my level 60 alt on my main account is already a monk, this makes farming this area a lot better and will probably help with other areas a lot as well, ty for the tip.

As for the mobs at Brooks hold, I wasn't really able to find any areas near there with good density or fast respawns so for now I think I'm going to be sticking to the imps while using my monk for aggro.

2. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad Moderator

*sigh*

+7 relics are acquired by level 24-25 toons who then give them to level 20s. If youre f2p and cant trade, your best relics will come from dungeons and quests, with your fingers crossed real hard hoping for an epic upgrade (from quests only, not dungeons).

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Warglave

Warglave Member

Sorry, like I said i never got to check it. I believe the person was talking for solo-farmers so for monk it wouldnt be best... when I did the imps with my 50+ monk I set him in the middle with the statue doing occasional AoE and pulled with my twink. It worked pretty good at the imps, but its waaaaay better for non-cloth armor and jewelry in stormheim where i mentioned.

4. OP
    Gobolord

Gobolord Member

Are the Imps health bars turning grey? That causes them not to drop loot. I'd give the top of black rook hold a shot. I'll see about formatting that spot.
    Your character has to be lvl 24 to get +7 world drop relics, I'll add a more explicit explanation to the OP.

5. Brilliant

Brilliant Grandfathered

Top of black rook hold is only during legion invasions. Then it is a decent spot. For else i would go to one of the islands off the ciast farming murlocs and markura if your solo farming. And specificly need the life and shadow relics.

You could also use a high level char with herbalism and boost yourself through darkheart thicket.
    That way you can make it into a dreamleaf farm at the same time as farming with a 24-25 char for the items you need. In case you need gold aswell.

6. Loveto

Loveto Legend

Other Val'sharah farming spot for ilvl 28 boes and shadow and life relics. The farm west of Bradensbrook and south of Black Rook Hold. There's more distance to cover to tag mobs (birds and night elves), but at least they respawn at a decent rate.

I've tried other Val'Sharah spots like the murloc island, harpies, moonkins, and naga but their respawn rates aren't good and/or distance to cover stinks. Mentioning the Bradensbrook farm as on my server the boomkin bot army has taken over the imp spot making it nearly impossible to tag mobs.

Pulling up my farming notes. 5 weeks farming with one L50 and one L24. Last 2 weeks with one L50 and two 24s:
    Total relic drops: 406
    Lockboxes: 307

Around 8-10 hours of imp farming got 7 shadow and 10 life relics. And +3 more life relics from the 307 lockboxes. So yeah, just keep grinding mobs like there's no tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. vicaut

vicaut Legend

Is there any lvl 28 trinket avaliable? I personally farm blood trolls in nazmir, in the south, east of the horde flight point. many lvl 22 weapon drops, but i also got enough other stuff. Drop chance for a green item is about 0,9%. Farming for about 10 hours now.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021