"Who is the most iconic twink in a positive way

re: "Who is the most iconic twink in a positive way

since it seems unlikely that highstreet is a common twink name, i feel fairly certain that one of my old twinks played many games with a twink named highstreet long ago, during the bc era of wsg, my twinks then were called "Noskills a tauren hunter", "Zetyl an undead warlock", "Morazz a BE rogue"," Zety" an undead priest, my home server back then was burning legion i dont recall the battlegroup name:(
that was when the guild "Legends of Punishment" and before them just "Punishment" was the guild to beat in that battlegroup anyway, i was in a guild then that could compete favorably against almost any other guild, that was good fun, hope you are the same highstreet toon, let me know if any of my tink names ring a bell

honestly i think twiggi might be the nicest and most helpful twink in 19's especially priest class wise, laurasia is a very good priest and her main badge of honor is from me that i often go out of my way to kill her as i know she will greatly aid her team, rarely have i succeeded in killing her and never that i can recall solo killing her. she is just a very smart player , and in the top tier of priests to be sure. always dread seeing her on alliance side

wow Havemorefun was very good natured usually and very positive and a fierce competitor, many games did i play with Havemoefun, have not seen that priest in ages. Roxie same for you, you were awesome. not sure what char i played most often with you, might have been "Zety" my undead priest or" Rrazza" my undead mage, or maybe even "Zettie" my undead priest, or "Minitonka" my tauren pally. come play wsg again u are missed dearly both of you.

dude this thread is dead please leave LOL

revolution, did you used to be the lead singer for "Flock of seagulls"? just noticed a striking similarity, oh my bad forgot this thread is dead. later

Cannon, lyloor, lauralin, goralin, xoor

Shadowburn battlegroup from the old days

You forgot quite a few, sir. commix ack myself phoney sveepa kanai mcderby empyrz ..pz

Goma was the nicest twink I ever knew. He never had no mean things to say to nobody. He saved 19 bracket by being nice to everyone because he was not jealous that his guild could not field pre-made.

During my time in the Nightfall bracket back in 2007ish I spent a fair bit of time with 4 people that were iconic to me.

1. Mastur -- A walking, talking TCG loot lover. Adored by most despite others hating on him. He had every thing you could imagine at the time TCG related. Murloc costume that I am yet to see within the past year. Could stop an entire WSG and drop all his neat items and get both factions to /dance and goof around. Very polite, funded a public vent that was a great hub for all sorts of 2's and 3's. Rogue vs Rogue tourneys, class vs class tourneys, premades you name it. At the time, not many were willing to do such things. We would constantly sync ques so we could wait our turn to 1v1 each other rather then just running in and zerging down the other team.

2. Lannee -- When you seen Master, Lannee was in tow, ALWAYS. I rolled a Druid for them just to cover the other form of healing. She was the most polite person I have ever vented with. Soft spoken voice, very polite and generous with her time and knowledge of Priest ways. Pretty sure there isn't a individual who didn't like her. How could you not like a slightly elder woman who was so kind and considerate. She would always log to her Pally and kill the mobs that would agro while we saught after endless nodes in STV. Yojamba isle was infested during that time so we would always offer to kill the mobs for us. I obtained multiple boots and hats due to her kindess. Again, iconic person for me exercising Empathy -- a trait very few twinks know the definition let alone using it on a daily basis.

3. Dodgedurface -- Very skilled rogue back during that time period. Iconic to me because he spearhead Anti-GY farming threads and black lists. To say he frowned upon it would be an understatement. Started dozens of threads in the BG Forums stating people who were guilty of such actions. Always had something to say altho negative emotions tended to spew out his mouth more then helpful. Iconic to me because he at the time not only defeated a Rogue who went by the name Shin, he became friends with him and they worked together to try and invent different builds for Rogues. In our BG at that tme not many compitent Rogues existed.

4. Bebetta -- Out of the 4 I knew her the least. Yet spent a large amount of time in vent organizing 2's and 3's. In the gulch she commanded a fleet of twinkers that were above par to say the least. To me she stook out for ensuring her twinks ran a Tabard of Frost and Hat or else you weren't taken serious. A very polite leader who would and could direct her team to a successful tactic while demonstrating empathy and exceptional leadership qualities. A very polite well mannored female who at a time 99% of twinks were male, she was female and not only held her own but made the Mage class appear cool when it was on a downward spiral. Im yet to see other Mages demonstrate her caliber of skills, but im pretty sure she goes by different alias as well so I could very well be playing along side her now and have no clue. She not only gave me a Tabard of frost but acted like it was "par". Again, iconic to me because she was a leader and a wolf in sheeps clothing. Kind, and considerate yet backed up her words with actions.

*This was the bracket I chose due to those 4 names popping in my head instantly when I decided to type a wall of text. I can think of a baker's dozen more of names but for now those 4 were great friends of mine that I lost touch with and left an impression on me that still lasts to this day. They influenced others in a time when knowledge wasn't that high and self proclaimed people ran a muck with the community. I stepped away from wow due to irl issues and since my multiple returns I have yet to see them, talk to them or touch base with them..Makes me a bit sad because Ive gone under multiple names and calsses yet those 4 were the only 4 that knew me for me. The rest of people I have influenced along my travels have no idea who my old twinks were or my current ones now. And it shall remain that way unless one of those 4 PM this account and ask who I am..

** Since those 4 I enjoy healing Pizza and Hass. If there were Hollywood squares those two would for certain be some of the first stars cem,ented in the ground. Those 2 always have something to say and have a sense of humor that is along mine yet I chose to not mention them in the above wall of text. Again, im recalling on old memories rather then the current state of 19s cuz it just doesnt seem to be the same anymore..People come and go daily but those above mentioned seem to still remain their true personalities while others I have seen do not.

Happy New Years everyone <3
fuckin blast from the past mate thx for the read. this is from mop but feels ancient wtf

funny the names people would put nowadays are nowhere on this thread besides a few

now its people like
Myrm
Dan
hunnybuns
maybe even conq lol

my personal opinion is
Daedricdeath - probably most wholesome twink, and did a lot for twinks and the entire alliance side when horde dominated for so long

maybe grizzlefoot also

I dont know much about the guy, but darkchewie has made quite an impact on me personally & his videos are what inspired me to take my FCing to the next level. I dont think he is the best flag carrier by any means, but he is who paved the way for me.

Users who are viewing this thread