"Who is the most iconic twink in a positive way

Dirtyauction

rank 1 holyswordsman
please dont be biased either.

lol

re: "Who is the most iconic twink in a positive way

Haha yes! My man!

Apnea #1 positive twink, never afk's battlegrounds even horrible losing battlegrounds, always there for a /hug and /cheer, I love every tink.

I afk with pride

And I do so when there's absolutely no chance of my team winning vs a stacked team and everything is a hopeless waste of time.

If you must have another one, please follow the topic or the banter shall be deleted.
*menacing roar*

To be honest I would have to say Tellefella hes such a trooper in WSG and is always friendly <3

Mocha - Gilese - Eliot - Minitonka

aka The Reckoning.

Mocha - Gilese - Eliot - Minitonka

aka The Reckoning.
Restoring faith in the Horde when it was said that there were no pops, we queue only to find ourself with an abundance of instapops game after game. (possibly because we actually queue during peak hours?) this is the only part of my post that is actually serious

The most noble twinks to not roll 24s and farm f2ps as a result of being rejected in a bracket that once was harvested merely for hk counts and titles!

On the shoulders of the one they call "MegaTonka", together we stand up against the 6-man-resto-druid-per-game- otherwise known as the "Alliance".
Our golden shields of vengeance soaring through the air one-shotting highly-stacked EFCs while we grab the flag and hide in creative areas!

May the Horde last until we have been summoned to do battle once more on the wings of MegaTonka to restore peace to the Gulch of Warsong.

my vote goes to mocha, eliot, hunnybuns, and myself if I may be so bold. also I would like to mention that brown and blinka were always level-headed, mature people to compete and play with.

and sax ofc

Users who are viewing this thread