Who here knows the name of this guy's 60s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't razien do that on the PTR :rolleyes:

I did, and I was actually planning not to post these but since he's still being this cocky.. claiming that he let me win..

received_751711261861010.png

Here's what really happens when you put his words in to practice..

received_394685034635094.png

He wanted to do 2 wins out of 3 but ended up losing 9 times in a row. Straight. In most duels I didn't even need enraged regeneration or commanding shout.

Ret vs fury warrior, both around the same ilvl.

If he really did let me win, which I doubt because he didn't stand a chance then he would not have let me win NINE times in a row. He would've just stuck to 2 out of 3.

I remember in middle school, playing dodgeball in gym class.

All the jocks tried to get me out, but I would execute a sweet backflip and catch every ball midair.
I was duckin, I was weaving, I was dodgin. The crowd was chanting Jwl so loud, and I was full of adrenaline.

Before you know it....Everyone was out. And I celebrated my victory.

But before I got to kiss the hottest girl of my choosing, I realized there was 1 opponent left - The girl in a wheelchair. And I didnt wanna be that jerk to slam a wicked fastball at the handicapped kid, so right before I bashed her in like a rat, I let her hit me, and I was out.

Sometimes, you have to let the losers, be winners. And that is exactly what I had to do tonight.

So let me summarize this quickly: (TLDR)

You boasted here and everywhere how good of a player you are (twink god) —> then got owned by @Razien at 59-60 AND endgame. And now you backpeddle and say that you let him win. JUST LOL - youre done dude. /close thread

Last edited:
So let me summarize this quickly: (TLDR)

You boasted here and everywhere how good of a player you are (twink god) —> then got owned by @Razien at 59-60 AND endgame. And now you backpeddle and say that you let hin win. JUST LOL - youre done dude. /close thread
Also, the only thing bigger than his ego is his signature... Why would he let him win ThinkingFace

Its like me saying ''OMG IM THE KING OF 10S'' when nobody gives a fuck. Sure in MOP it was fucking cool to have GFD twinks with tcg and shit, but now its as worthless as a random getting 2,4k rating.

Here's what really happens when you put his words in to practice..
View attachment 10076
Ret vs fury warrior, both around the same ilvl.

wow this is sad, it does not reflect true ability of a ret lol .. maybe he didnt main ret .. a ret vs a fury is a 60/40 winning chance, if both are skilled .. warrior does not have any advantage over a ret .. it also depends on each player's burst macro and who blows their cd first .. what bracket are you guys dueling ?

wow this is sad, it does not reflect true ability of a ret lol .. maybe he didnt main ret .. a ret vs a fury is a 60/40 winning chance, if both are skilled .. warrior does not have any advantage over a ret .. it also depends on each player's burst macro and who blows their cd first .. what bracket are you guys dueling ?

Ret vs fury was at lv120. I also dueled him on his 59 frost mage twink using my 60 warrior. He didn't stand a chance. We dueled in durotar, infront or org, so there is no "line of sight" potential for me, either.

Ret vs fury was at lv120. I also dueled him on his 59 frost mage twink using my 60 warrior. He didn't stand a chance. We dueled in durotar, infront or org, so there is no "line of sight" potential for me, either.
i cant see his mage, but from all JWL's toon, he hardly plays them, they are mostly under 5k HK, if he had practise enough on them, maybe the outcome would be different .. your warrior is an almost 80k HK .. so imo, you didnt really duel an experience player lol

i cant see his mage, but from all JWL's toon, he hardly plays them, they are mostly under 5k HK, if he had practise enough on them, maybe the outcome would be different .. your warrior is an almost 80k HK .. so imo, you didnt really duel an experience player lol

That's kind of my point. He's bragging without having the right to. All I intended to do was show him what level actual maxxed twinks play at and put him in his place infront of the people who have had to listen to his bragging for so long. However long that's been, I don't actually know.

And who knows maybe it would have humbled him a bit, especially if he had only just accepted the losses and admitted defeat. People wouldve respected him for that, or at least I would have.

Seeing him be such a sore loser after the fact makes his behavior even more sad and pathetic than it already was.

I'm not sure what's worse. People who think jwl's chest-thumping is serious, or the gate-keeping surrounding the level 60 bracket.

I'm not sure what's worse. People who think jwl's chest-thumping is serious, or the gate-keeping surrounding the level 60 bracket.

Who is gate-keeping? Everyone's welcome. People come to me ingame for help all the time and I help as much as I can?

That's kind of my point. He's bragging without having the right to. All I intended to do was show him what level actual maxxed twinks play at and put him in his place infront of the people who have had to listen to his bragging for so long. However long that's been, I don't actually know.

And who knows maybe it would have humbled him a bit, especially if he had only just accepted the losses and admitted defeat. People wouldve respected him for that, or at least I would have.

Seeing him be such a sore loser after the fact makes his behavior even more sad and pathetic than it already was.

You didnt humble me, kid. Look at my 120s duel win/loss on live. Im undefeated and threw you a bone. U got destroyed kid. Much like everyone else I encounter

You didnt humble me, kid. Look at my 120s duel win/loss on live. Im undefeated and threw you a bone. U got destroyed kid. Much like everyone else I encounter
We can re-duel anytime you'd like.

We can re-duel anytime you'd like.

As much as I'd love that experience, I think I am getting way too popular now. Like I said, I was already a famous wow personality/streamer, but this is just way too much publicity for me. Its causing lag everywhere.

but this is just way too much publicity for me.

Well keep at it man for perhaps one day you might possibly reach the level I'm on and then you'll be able to handle it.

Well keep at it man for perhaps one day you might possibly reach the level I'm on and then you'll be able to handle it.

Listen here, The only reason anyone knows who u r is because you made an @thread about @jwl

Everyone uses me for the clout and I'm sick of it! Grind to the top like I have, dont mooch off of my success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread