Who here knows the name of this guy's 60s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is gate-keeping? Everyone's welcome. People come to me ingame for help all the time and I help as much as I can?

Same!

If anyone ever needs anything I’m available for help. Whether it’s twinking or max level , when it comes to PvP I will always help. There’s nothing better than a healthy competition and there’s no better way to get one than to educate those less-experienced.

If you’re on Bleeding Hollow Horde add me in-game !!

Same!

If anyone ever needs anything I’m available for help. Whether it’s twinking or max level , when it comes to PvP I will always help. There’s nothing better than a healthy competition and there’s no better way to get one than to educate those less-experienced.

If you’re on Bleeding Hollow Horde add me in-game !!

Good man!

Only a matter of time before jwl just becomes laughing stock... smh. And he's mistaking it for "fame"... look at how vocs credibility got.... :/

I'll never become a laughing stock. The fact I successfully troll as good as I do, and manage to have so many people take it seriously, makes that 100% avoidable.

I do my thing while still giving out copious amounts of information and contribute my fair share to twinking. I'll never lose my credibility lol.
Respect? Possibility, but not my credibility lol

1. Gonna ignore the obvious trolling and try to give my fair input for whatever it’s worth. I wasn’t around for the xpoff separation, I started twinking in Legion...however, I agree with the points that most of the people have here (especially the vets) just based on common sense and the history that people who were there have filled me in on. It’s been tried, and didn’t work long term. Sounds like a terrible idea to try it again, especially with twinking lacking the popularity that it did the first time this was implemented. The 60 bracket is probably my favorite bracket, and I’m not in a hurry to watch it die because games don’t pop. If you want competitive games, there are outlets for you. If you want to kick it back and pug stomp with your friends after work, there’s outlets for you. Why ruin that because of your own personal need for everyone to play the game the way that YOU think they should? Or even worse, the fact that levelers are complaining?

2. Why do people give credence to super casual players and what they complain about, especially Blizz? They will ALWAYS find something to complain about, until this game broken and is drowning in loot boxes, easy to obtain BIS gear, etc.

I had an argument with an IRL friend that reminds me of this. He’s never twinked, and when I explained to him what twinking was his first comment was “People shouldn’t be allowed to do that”, which pretty much echoes what most other levelers have to say about twinking. Why? How is it a bad thing that you want to invest time and energy into gearing a character to the best that it can be? Why should “fairness” have to = shittiness? If you roll into a competitive scene with old outleveled quest greens, random heirlooms, and no enchants you should NOT expect to be competitive. Plain and simple. I’m a pretty casual twink. If I decide to join a wargame full of people who have years of class knowledge, plenty of experience and fully BIS gear, I WILL NOT and SHOULD NOT expect to be competitive to that same level without investing time, energy and practice into what I’m doing. How is it any different at endgame? A fresh 120 will never be on the level as a fully geared, experienced player and they shouldn’t be without putting in the EFFORT to get there. Most of the posts on the wow website shitting on twinks and arguing on behalf of separating levelers from twinks have the air of “You mean just because I bought heirlooms doesn’t mean I’m going to wreck everyone? That’s unfair!”

People who take time and energy to develop a character to be the best that it can be shouldn’t be punished for doing so...we aren’t exploiting the game here, anyone can do what we are doing. ESPECIALLY with the disparity between twinks and non twinks being closer than it ever has been from what I can tell (other than maybe templates), with gear now being greatly standardized in its stats, etc.

I see twinking almost like a sport, with battlegrounds being the field... You have your top players (good twinks), mid tier players (bad twinks and decent levelers who bothered to enchant their looms), and your bottom rung players (levelers who don’t give a shit about low level bg’s and barely put forth effort in battlegrounds...they just want to rush to endgame). If someone in the tier 3 in this example, I have no sympathy when they complain about getting rolled. It isn’t hard to get to tier 2 with minimal effort, and It isn’t hard to get to tier 1 if you just put in time and care to what you’re doing.

I don’t have a problem with casuals. I am a casual. I do have a problem with the super casual assuming that they need to be good by default, or everyone else needs to be nerfed or brought down to their level of play (bad). That mindset is a cancer, and it should be ridiculed, not taken seriously.

I think this one goes down in the books for "The most drama intense Posts on xpoff 2019" Respect the banter this is what Twinkinfo needs.
Idk about you guys, but I had fun. :p
[doublepost=1547938530,1547938046][/doublepost]
I'll never become a laughing stock.

You kind of already are, though.

The fact I successfully troll as good as I do, and manage to have so many people take it seriously, makes that 100% avoidable.

I'm quite sure that we all knew you were a troll from the start, I even pointed it out twice and once more on the PTR if I recall correctly.

You must be trolling

You must be falling for your own trolling if you believe that there's truth in it.

VOC never had any accomplishments to begin with. He didn’t lose credibility - he never had any. He’s the 20yo weakling who can’t bench press 80 pounds yet calls himself the strongest man in the world.

Perhaps that’s the case with JWL also I have no idea, just pointing out VOC was never even a decent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread