Who has the most valuable F2P?

The scarlet crusade tabard means absolutely nothing. There are so many of them on F2Ps that they aren't even desirable. Not rare, sry.
Seeing it is GF'd and seeing how many current twinks weren't even around in cata or knew about it in cata I'd say it's still pretty desirable. I continue to see people in bgs ask how I got it cause they probably weren't around. There aren't that many people that I see with it in bgs and I see maybe 1 other person per 10 bgs.

Even if there were lets say around 500 people who got it and lets say around 400 of those 500 quit that would still make it rare although I don't really consider it that valuable compared to other stuff.

Guild BoAs/being in a guild... Im guessing its just a GM exploit?

Edit: Also pandarens dont have that bad starting stats... For example: As a panda warrior your starting stats are better than goblin, undead and blood elf. Also, Trolls just have 1 more str than em

Last edited by a moderator:
These kinds of names always make me laugh. I might just start to use this technique instead of spending like half a hour to find a character name

It saves a lot of time, I promise you!

edit:
The problem with the pandas posted, is that while they (almost) have the best gear for pandas, they don't have the best stats for their class. That makes them an amusing novelty and nothing else. Certainly not worth anything..

I have no idea what makes you think Pandas are a bad class. With the in-coming Human-nerf, Alliance Pandas will no doubt be at the top classes, at least for Priests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Account wide achievements destroyed individual achievement hunting.
Pretty much this. Im curious though how much are wow accounts going for these days? lets say a fully decked out 90. I cant imagine it sells for much compared to what it use to sell for in say, vanilla or bc. Its 100 times easier to max out your toon and begin gearing it. With wow watered down as it is, how old its starting to look, and how many subs they are losing each month i would think whatever "value" there once was in selling characters has to be significantly lower.

Pretty much this. Im curious though how much are wow accounts going for these days? lets say a fully decked out 90. I cant imagine it sells for much compared to what it use to sell for in say, vanilla or bc. Its 100 times easier to max out your toon and begin gearing it. With wow watered down as it is, how old its starting to look, and how many subs they are losing each month i would think whatever "value" there once was in selling characters has to be significantly lower.
Exactly. I don't see how anyone would pay more than $5 for an account these days, regardless of what's on it.

The things only being worth money on F2P accounts is a couple TCG loot card items and the Toons by themselves. BoA achievements and shared titles/pets/mounts destroyed those values. No offense to anyone who did infact did the ''Hard work'' ( following a 85/90 around and collect drops from the mobs lol). But that's just my opinion. Just rare gear is worth something and BiS chars. I consider DK bugged accounts to be dirty and same for linked trial accounts.

Pandas are a race, not a class, and they're not bad, just not the best. Gnome > panda for alliance. Look at that panda's gear BiS. Then look at a gnome with BiS ally only gear. The gnome has better stats. The 20 mana is nice, but kind of useless since priests don't run OOM and gnomes have 30 extra mana, and more intellect, as well as escape artist.

You know what I meant, I was in a hurry when I wrote that. What race that's best is really situational-depending and subjective.

Are you unaware of that there are other racials, other than the stat-increasing ones? You can't just compare the stats of a Panda and a Gnome and then judge which race is the best.

Bouncy and quaking palm are pretty useless for a priest. Gnome is still better than panda in every way. Other than an amusing curiosity, pandas with GF cross faction gear are useless.

Unless you have some other reasons why that panda is better than a gnome.

Quaking palm is great for a Priest. As it doesn't DR with fear. You need to be close to your target in order to fear anyway; so just start out with Quaking palm and then fear him = great CC.

Users who are viewing this thread